Chapter 10

Ava's P.O.V

Whyyyyyyy?! Why can't I sleep downstairs?! "Ava are you ok?" No. "Yeah I'm fine." I say. "Are you sure?" "Yes"  "okay then."
"Where can I put my stuff." I asked pointing to my backpack. "Follow me to my room."

10 minutes later.

So. Many. Stairs.

As soon as we got to the top my legs gave out I closed my eyes. I thought I was gonna hit the floor but arms wrapped themselves around me. When I opened them I saw Rider's blue and black eyes staring back at me. "Are you okay?" He asked. My face felt hot "Y-y-yes." I managed to say. "Good."

(The moment you all have been waiting for!!!)

He leaned in and kissed me. This wasn't a normal kiss it was my first. My heart was beating a mile a minute. Wow....

Rider's P.O.V

She tasted sweet. Unlike anything I've ever taste. She pulled away and her taste was gone. "W-w-why did you kiss me-" Her eyes widened. "What's wrong?" I asked. She pointed a shaking finger at me "Y-y-your f-f-face." What does she mean my face? I ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. I saw a boy with two blue eyes. No black veins...
He looked normal...

What do you guys think? Should I have waited? Or is this okay TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

Keep Reading,
Colita 😘😝