Chapter 21

***Ava's P.O.V***

Night had came and I was currently waiting for Rider by the basement door. He had explained that after this... Whatever this is he rest for a few days.

So much for perfect attendance.

"I'm ready let's go." I look up to a Rider. Of course he isn't wearing a shirt.

"Where the hell is your shirt?" I questioned.

"I can't wear one."

"Why not?!"

"My other form is the reason." I sighed. If I die it will be because of him.

"L-l-let's just get this over with." I mentally smack myself. I seriously hate that I stutter when I'm nervous.

"After you M'lady."

"Stop your not funny." I rolled my eyes and went down the stairs.

I looked around this place is sound proof. I could tell be looking at the walls. I didn't look at the walls for long. The metal chair surrounded with chains and a black substance caught my eye. I shivered and back up. I ended up colliding with Rider and he wrapped his hands around me protectively.

"Please tell me that's just ink." I said in a small voice.

"No unfortunately it's not." He said in almost a whisper. I took a deep breath. That's blood.

"Is it painful?" I asked.

"Yes." No wonder he needs a few days to recover.

"Ava I have a favor to asked."

"With is it?"

"No matter what you hear stay in the room. No matter how many times you hear screams or laughter don't leave that room. Just know that it won't be me it will be Ace."

"Okay."

"Do you promise to not leave the room?"

"Yes."

"I'm saying this because I don't what to lose you. Also I know how you like to get midnight snacks so I put a bunch of snacks in the closet." I was blushing hard. Ugh how does he know me so well.

"Let's just get this over with." I say. He let go of my waist and walked towards the chair.

"After this I'm coming back down here to clean all this up." I say grabbing the chains. Rider smiled.

"You know I love you right Ava?" I looked up to meet a beautiful pair of blue.

"Yes. I do"

A/N

I HAVE 517 READS AND 114 VOTES ON SAVING HIM. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND WONDERFUL COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!

I literally cried when I saw that.

Enjoy the chapter!!

-Colita 😘