Chapter 6

Rider's P.O.V.

Time for school. For once I don't have to say that with a sigh. I actually want to go to school. All because of her. She's the first. I've only known her a day and I want to know more about her.

Ava's P.O.V.

My body is sore. What did I do? The boy kept pushing for me to stay. And my sister took her anger for him out on me. "Ow" I groaned. On top of that I missed the bus.

"THANKS TO MY SO CALLED PARENTS", I mentally screamed. So I'm stuck walking AGAIN!!

"HEY CARA!!" someone screamed.

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!!"I whipped my head around to a very confused Rider.

"Sorry" I say.

"What's wrong with you?" He asked

"nothing" I say "why are you here exactly?!?!"

"I live two houses down." He stated. Ok... WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?!

Rider's P.O.V

"I live two houses down." I stated.

She had a panicked look. "Is that a problem?" I questioned.

"No it's not." She says.

"Anyways why are you walking like that?" 

"Like what?" She asked.

"Like someone hit-" she cut  me off

"oh look we're at school. I don't want to be late. BYE!!" She ran into the building.

"Bye?" I say.

Ava's P.O.V

I. Cant. Breathe. I'm out of shape. I KNOW!! I walked into the classroom and everyone gasped. When I sat down I heard someone whisper.

"What if the new kid did that to her?" 

"U wouldn't be surprised if he did. He is a dem-" I got up and grabbed them both by the collars of their shirts.

"Rider didn't do this to me AND THE NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT HIM SAY IT TO MY FACE. YOU SCARED ASS BITCHES!!!" I threw them to the ground.

"That's ENOUGH Ms.Smith" said the teacher. "Go to the office. I don't have time to deal with this foolishness."

Ava sure took that personal. What's gonna happen in the office?
Wait till next chapter!!!!!
I think I'm getting pretty go at these cliffhangers😈😈😈😈😈
Keep Reading,
Colita 😘