Chapter 16

Ava's P.O.V

I pulled away and covered my mouth. He kissed me. Again.

"What was that for?" I asked still trying to run the kiss through my head.

"To get you to your senses. And to let you know I love and your important.

Me? Important? Those words don't even belong in the same sentence. I was about to protest but he leaned down.

"Don't argue with me please I'm taking you shopping whether you like it or not. I sighed in frustration.

"Fine I'll go BUT only if we can eat something from there. Mall food is really good." He smiled.

"I was thinking the same thing-"

His phone rung.

Rider's P.O.V

My began to ring I looked at the screen to see my father's face.

"I'll be right back." I say leaving Ava in the living room confused.

"Hello?"

"Rider is this you?"

"Yes it's me." I say annoyed.

"There's a full moon tonight."

"Ok?"

Don't you remember Ace takes over every full moon."

Fuck I forgot

"Remember to lock your self in the basement since I won't be able to do it for you." I sighed. Even though I kissed Ava the transformation isn't complete she still has to confess her love to me. I run my hands through my hair. How is she going to react? Will she leave?! My heart grew heavy. I couldn't be turned down again.

"Rider are you still there?"

"Yeah I'm still here."

"Good listen, Your birthday is coming up in June you have to get someone to fall in love with you. I can't lose the family I have left." My father said sounding sincere.

"Okay." I say not bringing up the fact I already found someone.

"Bye son take care." He hung up. I walked back into the living room and catch Ava watching SpongeBob SquarePants. I smiled. She's a dork.

"I'm ready." I say. She quickly turned the TV to the news and looked back at me.

"You saw nothing. Got it?"

"Surrrrrrrrrre I didn't." I say. She huffed and her face went from angry to confused.

"How are we supposed to get to the mall?" She asked.

"I'm glad you asked follow me."

Ava's P.O.V

I followed him out to the garage. There were too many cars to count. He walked straight to a gray SUV.

"Since when did you have a car?" I asked.

"For awhile exactly, I didn't want the girl I meet  to fall in love with my money instead of me." He said motioning for me to get in the car.

I HIT 2OO FOLLOWERS!!!!!! 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆 THANK YOU. To celebrate I'm going to attempted  to continue Cursed without my Notebook.

See ya later!!
-colita 😆🤗🙂🤗🙂😁