Chapter 13

I walked out the bathroom to see a sleeping Ava. She looked so cute. Surprisingly she wasn't snoring. I stared at her for a few minutes. I looked a way and walked to the drawer when she moved. There's no way in hell I'm letting her catch me staring at her.

After I got my clothes on I went to the closet to get the extra blankets. Although I don't sleep I have to make it look like I was sleeping so she wouldn't panick and called me creepy. I set up the couch and went downstairs. Carefully closing the door behind me.

***The next Morning***

Ava's P.O.V

The sun hit my like a wrecking ball. I turned the other way and fell off the bed. I groaned. "Why does the world hate me?" I muttered. I attempted to get up but hit my head on something. "OW!" I screamed.

"You okay Ava?" Asked Rider. Oh yeah I'm sleeping at his hou- WAIT! Where's his shirt? I looked at a shirt less and wet Rider.

"Where the hell did you come from?" I asked getting up.

From outside, I did a few laps in the pool and I was coming up here to change." He stated. Okay then. "I'm going downstairs to make breakfast." I say stretching and walking out the door.

"For both of us this time?" Rider asked. "For both of us." I say with a yawn.

A/N

Hey all I'm gonna update again for this book TODAY!! Because I'm bored and have nothing to do. I just wanted to let you guys know so STAY TUNED FOR THAT!!!!
-Colita