Are We Going to Ignore The Fact That We Just Platonically Showered?- Peter

You shivered as you waited for Peter to hand you a towel. His silver hair was matted down and looked darker than usual from the water.

    "Thank you," you whispered as you wrapped it around your naked body, desperate for its warmth. He kept his wrapped around his waist as he walked out, returning in seconds with sweatpants and a hoodie. You looked through the cabinets for a hairdryer. You turned it on and tried your best to dry your soaked bra by leaving it on the counter. You got dressed and gave up on trying to dry your bra and instead just walked out with just the hoodie on, your bra in hand. Peter was playing Pong so you quietly sat down on the couch and flipped on the TV.

    Pretty soon, Peter came and sat down on the other side of the couch. You two sat in silence as you watched the cartoons playing on the screen. He grabbed the control and flipped it to some movie,

    "Is this okay?"

    You nodded and continued watching it. The air was thick with tension. You showered together. It wasn't the first time you had been in a bath together but this was the first time since you could understand the concept of private parts. A few minutes passed and you cleared your throat awkwardly.

    "Are we going to ignore the fact that we just platonically showered?"

You waited for his response, "together."

    Peter shrugged, "I guess, we didn't do anything and we didn't see much of each other."

    You agreed. It was odd that you two had just showered together, but that's what it was. A shower. You smelled his shampoo in your hair. You showered due to the smell of vomit and cigarettes that was emitting from his friends' house. Neither of you could stand it any longer so you agreed to shower together and to not stare at one another.

    "Agree to never speak about it again?" He asked. You nodded and shook hands.