Can We Cuddle- Kyle

I wrote this one really quick so idk if it's good. It sounded really nice in my mind.

"Y/N, Y/N."

"What," I muttered, opening my eyes only to be greeted with darkness. My eyes focused as I realized Kyle was kneeling beside my makeshift bed. He's a friend of my brother Archie, they're in some frat together at their college. Tonight, Archie invited Kyle to spend the night at our house. I migrated to the basement where they were playing some video game. I made a bed with the cushion from the futon and the blankets from my room.

"Can we cuddle? I'm cold."

"Kyle," I sighed and looked at my phone, "It's 2 am."

"Would you rather me cuddle with Archie?"

"I ship it, I've always had a theory that he's gay," I whispered, closing my eyes.

"So is that a no or..?"

"Get in," I sighed, lifting my blanket. Kyle pressed his warm chest against my face, cradling me in his arms.

"You liar," I muttered, "You're hot."

"Y/N!" He exclaimed mockingly, "That is completely inappropriate."

"So is you climbing in my bad at 2 in the morning, Kyle," I muttered, sleep taking over.

"Hey, don't fall asleep when I'm talking to you," Kyle whispered, tapping my forehead. I kicked my leg, kneeing him in the thigh.

"Shut the hell up and go to sleep or I will leave you here to freeze," I threatened, nuzzling into his arm.

"Okay, fine," Kyle muttered.