He Saves You- Peter

I liked this one, I find it pretty cute and I hope y'all do too

I sat on the bus, zoned out and staring out of the window. Everyone around me usually spoke quietly, but they were excited learning that, due to a dozen of pipes exploding, we were out of school for a week. The bus lurched forward and the girl who always sits on top of the seats fell. She never learns her lesson. I kept my head down, leaning against the window and stretching my legs across the seat. My feet stuck in the aisle. It had been a long day, the same torment and what not everyone endured, turning the other cheek when they saw the harassment. Five unforeseen days of break. Five days of freedom to binge watch tv and do whatever. I planned out my week while listening to music.

    Laundry and reorder room, I thought. I watched as the bus crossed the train tracks as usual, but something was off. The bus stopped on the tracks and the driver desperately tried to restart the bus. I started to panic as one of the attendants inside the ticket booth pressing buttons and talking frantically into a phone. I watched as the other students didn't notice, or really care. I looked at Peter who was sitting on the seat behind me.

    "Y/N, are you okay?" He asked, standing up. He had silver hair and goggles around his hairline. I don't know him too well, only that he was mysterious and was very quiet.

    "Yeah, I-I think we should get off before a train comes." I sighed.

    "Yeah, you look really pale. Do you need help?"

    I nodded, grabbing my things. When I looked up, I saw it. The train, barreling toward us. I let out a scream and I was panicking.

    Before I had finished screaming, I was standing outside, watching the train crash into the bus, crushing it.

    "Wow," Peter breathed, pulling the goggles away from his eyes. Everyone stared, trying to piece together what happened. He looked happy while staring at everyone. The authorities came and offered everyone a ride home. Ambulances arrived soon after and left after seeing that everyone was fine.

    "I-I need to go home." I stuttered, walking in the direction of my home and away from the officer who I was speaking to.

    "Let me take you home." Peter smiled, wrapping his arm around me. Again, I was home in the blink of an eye. Peter set me down on my front steps.

    "I'll see you around Y/N," He smiled and was gone.