Runaways- Tate

There are two smuts in one lmao. This took me a while so I really hope Y'all love it as much as I do. I'm also thinking of using writing prompts from my google searches along with some short requests. Don't forget to vote and comment.

Mom and I sat in our usual spot in the third pew. Dad spoke, his voice echoing in the church. Afterward, we stood outside of the church shaking hands with other families and mingling with them. I saw kids from school but I made no attempt to talk to them. All I wanted was to go home and read.

"Y/N," Mother smiled, pulling me to a woman and her son.

"Hello Ms. Langdon," I smiled and shook her hand. She smiled back and smoothed down my hair.

"Hello dear, you remember my son, right?" Constance smiled, pushing Tate towards me.

"Yes ma'am, we are familiar with each other." I smiled. Tate smirked and pulled me into a hug. We spent all summer drinking in his backyard after sunset. We met at a party at the old, abandoned church in the woods. A few older boys had decided to roofie and try to gang rape me. Tate pushed them off and took me to his house that night before anything could happen.

Mom and Dad watched us suspiciously while Constance smiled. Tate pulled away, keeping an arm around me. Mom smiled sweetly while Dad watched his hands carefully, making sure they didn't go any lower. Constance explained that we spent time with other friends over summer which is why we hugged. It was half true, we spent most of it together, alone, in his room.

"Well, we didn't know that they were friends. She was really supposed to only be with Y/BFF/N," Dad chuckled.

"You're also not supposed to know what sex feels like," Tate whispered in my ear. I elbowed him softly and smiled.

Mom and Dad excused the three of us and we left. We went home and I started on lunch. I started cutting vegetables when I felt Mom hovering over my shoulder.

"You and Tate seem close."

"Mom, just say what you want to say," I sighed. I'm sick of her games. Every time I find a new love interest she freaks out, giving me tips and stuff when I talk about him.

She took the knife from my hand and told me to sit down, "Why didn't you tell me. Did you ever spend nights with him when you said you were with Y/BFF/N?"

"Yeah, but it was with friends in his living room or something," I lied. I know it's wrong to lie, but I didn't want her to have a heart attack or something.

"Did you ever," she breathed, placing a hand on her chest, "ha-have sex with him?"

I lied again, "No, never."

"Then where's your purity ring?"

I rolled my eyes mentally, "I told you that I dropped it down the drain after my shower. That shower gel is like-" I was about to say lube but I stopped, "super slippery."

"Okay," She sighed, "go wash up and I'll finish this."

I made my way to my bedroom where my bathroom was attached. I jumped when I saw Tate on my bed. I shut my bedroom door and locked it.

"What are you doing here?" I smiled, climbing over to him on the bed.

"I just wanted to see you, babe."

We laid together for a few minutes before I sat up.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, I just miss this."

"Me too, come here," Tate smirked, pulling me on top of him so I was straddling him. I rocked my hips slightly, our hands intertwined.

"Oh Y/N," he moaned loudly, throwing his head back.