Shameless- Evan Smut

So I have no idea what was running through my mind when I wrote this so proceed with caution.

"This is a bad idea." Evan swallowed thickly as he adjusted his tight jeans.

"You are not backing out now." You grinned, holding the small remote in your hand and adjusting the settings fast in an attempt to sway him.

Evan lurched forward, his mouth wide as he moaned freely; completely at your disposal as you toyed with the settings of the remote control vibrating anal beads currently in him. You squealed as he lunged for the other remote on the dresser - the one that controlled your own vibrating underwear - quickly getting his revenge and swiveling the dial to the highest setting.

"Godammit." Evan choked out, almost on his knees with how good the vibrations felt pulsing through his prostate.

"Evan I'm in my dress turn it off!" You squeaked, desperate not to cum in the original Yves Saint Laurent before you've even stepped out the house.

You were both meant to be preparing for the award's show, walking the red carpet in just under two hours. But the scandalous idea had hit you when playing with your own full-size vibrator one night, astounded by the purrs from your boyfriend as you experimentally ran the toy up and down his cock. The revelation spiraled and ended up with both of you daring the other to wear remote controlled vibration devices at the next public appearance you both attended.

And that had landed you in this situation today. You didn't let your gaze stray from the panting boy as he plucked the small remote from your hands and turned his anal toy off, then turning yours off.

"Jesus, we're never going to last the whole night." You panted, propping yourself up by your elbows on your kingsize bed.

"Speak for yourself," Evan said confidently, giggling at you.

You rolled your eyes and stood up on weak legs, lightly hitting his arm. You moved to the full-length mirror in the corner of your shared room, smoothing out your dress and checking your makeup in the glass.

"We need to get going." You spoke as you received a text from your Uber driver.

"Don't forget this." Evan handed you his remote, winking deviously before switching your vibrations on for a split second and cackling as he left the room, closely followed by you.

The car ride was uneventful, neither of you working the other up too much in front of your friends. They'd all caught you in compromising positions anyway, it was far more fun to build the sexual tension and watch Evan twitch as you run your fingers along the remote in the pocket of your purse

"Ready?" Evan laid his large hand on your thigh as you neared the venue, the car buzzing with excitement.

"As I'll ever be."

Shivers ran down your spine as the door of the car slid open, your vision faced with an onslaught of flashing lights and ears deafened by high-pitched screams from the crowd.

Neither of you dared to make the first move as paparazzi clamored around you. One picture is worth a thousand words and both of you had boundaries. Your jealous nature meant you didn't want Evan's orgasm immortalized and shared around countless magazines and websites, and you were sure the feeling was mutual. However as the less intense interviews started, so did the fun.

You had been singled out by MTV, asking you who you were wearing and which acts you were excited to see later on that night. The interview was going well until you flinched at the all too familiar feeling of vibrations from your underwear. You glanced over at Evan, who was beaming at you, his hand in his pocket as he discreetly fiddled with the speed, switching from lowly vibrating to the bullets' fastest setting. You felt your cheeks get hot as you tried to control your breathing and stay upright in your heels as your legs quaked.