Birthday-Evan *SMUT*

My hand has been on Evan's thigh all night. It was his mother's birthday and we had been at her house for hours. We were either sitting on the couch talking with people or we were sitting in the dining room talking with more people. Right now, we're on the couch. Either way, my hand has been in the same spot: on Evan's upper thigh. My goal was to get him rattled up so that we can have a fun night. It's been a couple months since we've done anything intimate and I'm itching for a release. He hasn't noticed my hints all through the past week. I'd drop a pencil in front of him and bend over to pick it up, but he didn't even look up at me. When we're getting into bed, I'd inch my fingers down to his boxers, but he thought I was going to hold his hand. I'd join him in the shower, but instead of fucking me against the wall, he hands me a shampoo bottle. It's driving me crazy. I glanced at the clock on the wall; it was just approaching eleven o'clock at night. We need to get home now or he's going to be too tired.

"Hey, Evan?" I leaned over and whispered.

"Yeah?"

"I think we should get going." I pointed up at the clock with the hand that wasn't on his leg.

He nodded in agreement and stood up while grabbing my hand. We walked into the kitchen where his mom was.

"Mom!" He called out and his mother looked up at us and smiled. "We're going to get going. It's getting late."

She glanced down at her watch and laughed, "My goodness, I didn't even realize how late it was. I guess the party was too good to quit."

"Yeah it's not every day you turn fifty." Evan joked which earned him a slap on the shoulder.

She leaned over and kissed his cheek, "I'll see you next week. Bye, Y/N, I'll see you soon!"

I smiled and waved back as Evan started dragging me out, "Bye!"

We walked outside and got into the car and drove off towards our house. It was only a fifteen minute drive, but I don't know how much longer I can wait. I reached over and put my hand back on Evan's thigh, but he just reached down and intertwined our fingers. I groaned in annoyance and looked out the window.

"What's wrong?" Evan asked, but I ignored him.

I pulled my hand away from his rested it my own lap.

"Y/N?" He asked again.

I ignored him and glared out the window. I'm just so frustrated; mentally and sexually. He didn't talk to me for the rest of the ride home. When we parked in our garage, I got out and slammed the door. I heard him mumble something, but I couldn't understand him. I walked into the house and took my shoes off.

"Okay, what's going on?" Evan asked.

I turned around and glared at him, "You seriously don't know?"

"Clearly not! Why are you so pissed at me?"

"When was the last time we had sex?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I don't know, last week?" He asked.

I scoffed and shook my head, "It's been two months, Evan. Two months!"

He seemed shocked, "Two months? Really? Are you sure?"

"Yes, I'm 100% sure. So what is it? Are you not sexually attracted to me anymore?"

He walked over to me and gripped his hands into my waist, "Of course I am!"

"I've been dropping hints all week! Grabbing your thigh and joining you in the shower. How did you not catch any of them?"