Writing Prompt #8

Writing Prompt: "You did this to me!"

You laid on the hospital bed, gripping Peter's hand as another wave of pain ran through you.

"F-" You bit your lip.

"Babe, you're hurting me!" Peter cried, trying to release his hand from yours.

"Shut up," you growled, "You did this to me!"

Peter pressed a kiss to your forehead, "I'm not apologizing for impregnating you."

The doctor came in and checked your area.

"Good news, you're crowning," She smiled, "You can push."

"Oh god," You whined. The doctor left the room to get the right tools and other nurses.

"That's good Y/N," Peter smiled, combing your hair back, "You'll barely feel it."

"That's easy for you to say Peter," You muttered, "You're not the one pushing something the size of a-a Jack-O-Lantern out of a hole the size of a grape."

Peter chuckled in response. The doctor came in with a few nurses. They worked swiftly to get ready.

"Are you ready Y/N?"

You were more than ready, you were desperate, "Just get this little girl out of me."

"Did you say little girl?" Peter asked as the doctor lifted your legs with two stands.

"I couldn't wait. I called last week," You admitted, genuinely sorry for going behind his back.

The doctor ordered you to push. You did your best and began pushing. The pain was unbearable, this baby is tearing you apart. The doctor let you take a break and you pulled Peter close.

"I wish you could make this fast."

Peter smiled and told you to keep pushing. After a few more pushes, you were finally holding your baby girl in your arms, Peter's arms wrapped around you both. You were sore and still in pain but you were happy.

"I love my two girls," He smiled. The nurse offered to take a picture for you which you gladly accepted.

You look at that picture everyday, looking at Peter's wide smile, your own tired eyes but big smile, and your daughter's red cheeks.