Blurb- Evan *SMUT*

"Evan!" you moaned loudly as he slipped another skilled finger into you, curling them to hit your g-spot.

As soon as you had mentioned his name he stopped, much to your dismay. You leaned up on your elbows, only to be met with his icy glare.

"What did you call me?" His tongue flicked across his lower lip, eyes glinting dangerously at you.

"Ev-Daddy," You stumbled over your words, "I'm so sorry daddy it won't happen again." You attempted to push your boobs together subtly in hope that they will distract Evan from your mistake. But this was daddy Evan, and he doesn't let things slide, as you very well known.

"Princess," He sighed, but he smirked slightly, "You know you have to face a punishment now."

"Yes, daddy." You replied, forcing yourself to pout as you predicted your punishment, which you certainly didn't mind at all.

"Ass up." He crudely said as you turned over on the bed and leaned on all fours. Just the position excited you and you could feel your inner thighs getting wet quickly.You glanced behind you to see Evan rolling a condom onto his length, pumping himself gently. He caught your eye and you turned back around hastily.

"You're being a naughty girl today princess," He cooed, no doubt building up to the spanks you were expecting, "Count." His large hand slapped your ass firmly, jolting you forward slightly. The pain was incomparable to the pleasure you were getting out of Evan's consequence. Deep down he probably knew you loved it, but he loved it too so any excuse was good enough for a little punishment.

"One." You moaned, obeying his orders even though your head was spinning delightfully.

"Two," His hand came back down onto you, "Three," and again.

After ten smacks he soothingly rubbed your flushed cheeks, however not giving you much time to recover as he pushed into you roughly, causing a loud whimper to escape your lips. He drew out of you, hands tightly gripping your waist as he pulled you back to him, slamming into you again and again. The force was driving you insane, your head getting dizzy as your walls tightened around him, this time earning a moan from Evan.

"Daddy - fuck - daddy I'm gonna-" You could barely finish your sentence as Evan pushed you over the edge, you moaned in ecstasy as you hit your high, Evan quickly after you.

"Holy fuck," Evan breathed, you felt him draw out of you as well as wetness dripping down your thighs, "Babe you squirted." Evan chuckled.

You sat up, blushing furiously, mumbling apologies as Evan leaned forward and kissed your cheek, halting your mutters.

"That was hot as fuck. I made you do that." He puffed out his chest almost victoriously.

"Don't take all the credit, daddy." You whispered his pet name softly, trying to get a reaction from him.

"Don't get cheeky princess," Evan replied, snapping back into character immediately, "I might have to punish you again."