Laundromat- Evan *SMUT*

Evan's POV

"Oh god." I groaned out loud, realizing what I had to do.

I glanced around the empty laundromat, checking to see if anyone was walking past the hugely unfortunate glass window that lined the front of the shop. No one was. I blushed as I quickly stripped my jeans from my legs, hiding behind a washing machine as I was now left in only my boxers.

This wasn't how my Tuesday night was supposed to go.

I was supposed to meet Natasha, take her to the restaurant and have an enjoyable first blind date. But of course, it all went wrong. Her heel broke just as she left her apartment, meaning that she threw a fit and refused to leave her house. They looked expensive though, so I couldn't really blame her. Then my car broke down on my way home; typical. I spent an hour trying to fix the fuel pump, covering my once pristine white shirt in grease. Eventually, I abandoned the car and began to walk here. And, lucky me, I got a free shower from a puddle as a huge lorry zoomed past me, ruining any chance I had of salvaging my best clothes. Having been refused access to public transport due to my state I found myself wandering around the town, and ended up here, a laundromat, half-naked and damp with murky puddle water.

I gasped at the sudden exposure to the cold temperature as I peeled my trousers off, my skin prickling and causing me to dramatically shiver. Shoving my trousers and a quarter into the washing machine I slammed it, wanting this particular point in time to be over as soon as possible. I jumped loudly as I heard the little bell above the door ring, signalling that someone had just walked into the small building.

I instinctively covered my lower half with my hands as I felt my cheeks glowing bright pink.

"Hi. Sorry." I chuckled nervously, apologizing to the girl I had just seen burst in, unsure as to why I even initiated conversation.

She was busy emptying a bin liner full of clothes into the machine next to mine but stopped as I spoke and smirked as she looked me up and down.

"Don't be, you're the best view I've seen all day." She began attending to her clothes again.

I watched as she did so, suddenly growing wide-eyed as I realized they were covered in some red liquid that looked suspiciously like... blood?

The girl must have caught me looking as she hastily shut the lid of her machine, coughing loudly. I started and rubbed the back of my neck in embarrassment, pulling a face as my hand came into contact with my uncomfortably wet blonde hair.

She sighed loudly before speaking.

"It's not what it looks like." Her tone was filled with annoyance but her face told me something else, she looked innocent; scared almost.

"You mean that your clothes aren't stained with blood?" I joked.

She shifted uncomfortably but her facial features hardened and she turned to look me dead in the eye.

"Why don't you mind your own business? Just stand there, wash your clothes, shiver in your very tight underwear and leave."

Her gaze was piercing, mesmerizing. I wanted to look away but I couldn't, my eyes didn't blink as she finally tore her stare from mine, sighing heavily and leaning over her machine.

"Y-you mean, that was blood?" I began silently panicking.

Was I standing in a room with a murderer? She could be on an FBI Most Wanted List. She could have stabbed someone. Is she going to stab me? Oh my god I'm going to faint.

"Chill out." She threw me a nonchalant look as she saw me getting tense.

"Chill out? Chill out?" I got louder as I spoke but then whispered, "Did you kill someone?"