Teacher!Evan *SMUT*

This was requested a while ago and I'm not suuuper comfortable with the student/teacher romance considering how illegal it is.

"Before you all leave, can I please see Brandon and Y/N after the lesson? Okay thank you, you're dismissed."

You nervously bit your fingernails as you glanced over at an equally twitchy Brandon.

Mr. Peters never kept people back unless it was bad, really bad.

"Brandon, can you come here please?" Your teacher turned up the collar of his black coat, you tilted your head to the side and wondered if it was the stubble or his confident demeanor that made him extremely attractive.

Mr. Peters raised his voice to you as Brandon was sent out the room.

"Hi, Sir." You whispered meekly, awaiting bad news.

"Y/N," He licked his fingers and separated your report from others, handing it to you, "I'm not going to sugar coat this, you are failing my class."

You grimaced, your parents were going to kill you.

"Is there anything I can do Sir?" You pleaded, looking into his dark eyes earnestly.

"The question is, what are you willing to do?" He raised an eyebrow as you returned the look, grinning mischievously.

"Anything, to make my teacher proud of me." You brushed your hair over your shoulder, beginning to see where the tutor wanted to take this.

You weren't turning this down, he was new and young and all the girls fancied him, including you. He scraped his chair back and walked around to where you stood, intrigued at the propositions subtly being made.

"Anything huh?" He stroked his fingers lightly up your arm, leaving goosebumps in their wake.

You nodded slowly leaning into his enticingly puckered lips.

Your breath caught in your throat as he nipped at your bottom lip, pulling back before reconnecting his mouth to yours.

"Anything." You reassured after drawing away from him.

He caught his tongue between his teeth, cracking a smile as your fingers trailed down his stomach and unbuttoned the tight trousers, pulling them halfway down his legs. He sucked in his breath as you palmed him through his underwear. You stopped touching him and ghosted a kiss on his lips, denying him any pleasure.

"Bad girl." He tutted, swiftly moving to turn your face down on a cold desk.

You hissed at the movement, the contact of the surface sending shivers down your spine as your teacher lifted your skirt and began to caress your ass gently.

"What do bad girls get?" Peters spoke to you confidently.

"Punishments, Sir?" You tactfully answered.

"Clever girl." His handed landed on your ass, jolting you forward as you yelped. You were partly expecting this and were in no way willing to stop it. You wiggled your butt encouragingly as he chuckled at you.

After five slaps you felt his hands become soft again, rubbing your red skin tenderly and kissing up your spine.

"Sorry baby." He pushed your underwear down to your knees teasingly dragging a finger along your wet folds but didn't waste time pulling the underwear off completely.

You gasped audibly as you felt him taunt you by rubbing his tip delicately across your clit before pushing into you fully. Your back arched off the table slightly as you curled your fingers around the sides for support.

A string of curse words left your mouth as he began to move rhythmically, "Shit, Sir, fuck."

"Call me Sir again," His pace changed dramatically and he pounded into you roughly, relishing in the sounds that were spilling out of your mouth.

Your ability to string sentences together diminished completely as the feeling of the young teacher filling you up took over your senses, you somehow managed to whimper a curse.

"Fuck, Sir!" You squealed as his hips slapped against your ass, the feeling of him inside you became too much and your walls tightened around him, this reaction almost halting his movements as he grunted loudly.

Your legs were shaking and his thrusts were increasing in speed, neither of you could hold on much longer.

"Ah, fuck."' his shuddering orgasm triggered your own and you came noisily, fingernails clawing at the wooden surface you were still laid upon, as Peters' scraped your waist.

"Shit." You whispered, as he drew out of you and lifted you gently to face him.

His blond hair was stuck to his forehead with sweat and his cheeks were flushed, you imagined you looked similar. He kissed your forehead softly before redressing, prompting you to do the same.

You smoothed out your skirt and turned to walk out the classroom, he rushed to open the door for you. You giggled faintly at his act of kindness, you stepped out the room, looking back at your teacher began to talk obnoxiously loudly,

"Good work Y/N, I'm glad to see you're getting an A in my class, such an improvement. See you tomorrow for extra tutoring." He winked as no-one was paying attention to the two of you.

"Yes Sir, thank you for sorting me out." You waved before turning and hobbling down the corridor, hearing a muffled laugh from the man who knew you wouldn't be able to walk properly for days.