You Admire His Face- Jimmy

I'm not sure if anyone reads my author's notes but I'll continue to write them when I see that they're necessary. I think this is my first Jimmy imagine. For these imagines, I'm not sure if I want to call them 'freaks' because I feel as if it's like I'm looking down on them. I'm also not sure how to do Jimmy smut either. I'm also working on a few really long imagines and I'm not sure if I want to split them up into 'days' or keep it as one really long imagine.

You and Jimmy were on the couch if your apartment. A movie played on the television screen, the light glow illuminating your faces. Jimmy had his arm around your shoulders and held you against his side. You looked up at him. He had a light shadow of stubble along his jaw. His dimples deepened the more he smiled at the movie. You nuzzled deeper, scooting over so your head lay on his chest. Jimmy pressed a kiss to your head and tighten his arm around you, his palm barely resting on your breast. It wasn't sexual but more comforting.

Jimmy did little things like that. He would rest his hand on your thigh or knee when sitting together or rest his hand on your butt when you walked together. Again, it wasn't sexual but it showed how comfortable you two are together. You looked back up and noticed just how tired he was. You could see the bags under his eyes. Elsa had him working longer than usual which meant less time spent with him but he needed the money.

You pressed a soft kiss to his jaw which he returned, his soft lips on your forehead.