Car Sex Blurb- Evan *SMUT*

Imagine having car sex with Evan: He pulled over because you were teasing him by running your hands up and down his thighs, squeezing gently. You roughly kiss as you move to straddle him, lifting your skirt up to your waist, tongues still dancing in each other's mouths. You're moaning uncontrollably, making Evan harder than he already was. He can't take you grinding on his much longer, and hurriedly unzips his jeans, shoving them as far down as his position will allow. He moves your underwear aside, too desperate for release to take them off completely. You lower yourself down on him and throw your head back in pleasure as Evan grips your waist, bouncing you hard and fast. Your moans are quickly engulfed by Evan's mouth, pecking at your lips and then moving to your neck. Your fingernails are digging into his shoulder and neither of you is going to last much longer. Evan's hips thrust up to meet yours coming down, your clit brushing against his torso as he quickens the pace, working to get you off. You hear Evan fail to restrict grunts, and his head lolls back on the headrest. Your own head falls into the crook of his shoulder as his thrusts push you over the edge, your walls tightening around him as you cum. He lets out another groan and you feel him release into you, his arms moving from your waist to wrap around your body tightly, holding you close and panting heavily.