Waking Up In Vegas-Peter

Your eyes fluttered open. This was your favorite thing to wake up to. Peter was facing you, his chest moving slightly as he breathed. The two of you were extremely bored last night, so he ran you to Las Vegas. You don't remember much after walking into the first casino you saw. You brushed your hair out of your face, a piece of metal touching your face. You examined your hand, shocked to find a large, diamond ring on your finger along with a ring Peter got from Xavier's School when he completed the first part of his training.

"Peter," You whispered, the panic rising in your body as you sat up.

"Shh," He muttered, nuzzling into you and pulling you to lay down.

"Peter," You snapped, waking him up.

"What?" He groaned, his voice still husky from lack of use.

"What happened last night?"

"Well, we came to Vegas and.." Peter opened his eyes, "I don't know anything after that."

Peter looked at you still staring at your hand. He looked at his own, a gold band on his left ring finger along with your own class ring.

"Did we g-get hitched last night?" You swallowed thickly.

Peter grabbed a crinkled marriage certificate off of the bedside table, "I assume so."

"Oh my god," you moaned, "our parents are going to kill us!"

"Who says they have to know?"

You both sat up and you realized you were naked. The two of you separated the sheets, covering everything as best you could.

"Did we consummate our marriage?" You asked.

"If that explains the used condom in the garbage, then yes."

You began thinking, trying to figure out what happened but you couldn't find an explanation. There was a duffel bag full of money on the couch in the corner. You began chuckling and you were soon in a full laughing fit.

"Y/N, calm down," Peter snapped. Usually, the roles were reversed, but now you weren't letting yourself see the full extent of the situation you and Peter were in.

You continued to laugh and soon Peter began laughing. The two of you had only been together for a few months, but it was definitely not a mistake.