Screw Good Guys Dom!Kyle

I think this is the first Kyle Spencer and I really like this one. I noticed that I say that a lot about these lol

Enjoy :)

"I just need some maths help Kyle!" You begged, putting on a show for the blonde boy who was buying your sob story, "Come over tonight yeah? 7pm."

Kyle nodded and his eyes trailed to your fingers stroking him lightly on his upper arm.

"Thank you so so much!" You pandered to him, forcing him into agreement.

You let a smile play on your lips as you turned to saunter off in the opposite direction, down towards your room. You were so bad, teasing Kyle like that. But you knew it worked, however being this far into the year, you were unsure if you were only using him to get your grades up.

You needed him, really. You needed admiration. A new boy anywhere you went. Someone to unconditionally worship you. And at college, that was Kyle.

You had spotted him in your first maths lecture, large thick-rimmed sunglasses swallowing his angelic face, framed with blonde hair. The only thing that threw you off was his wild hair. It confused you, it didn't fit his pristine image, so you ignored it, you didn't like being confused.

You made the first move, obviously. Plopping yourself next to the boy. You hid your chuckle from him as you saw his eyes grow wide at the sight of you, his adam's apple bobbing nervously. He was perfect. Vulnerable.

"Hi, I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you." You stuck out your hand towards him.

"I'm Kyle." He managed to stutter, taking yours in a limp shake.

Your strategy was simple but undeniably evil:

1. Find a nerd. Kyle. Easy.

2. Entice him with common interests. Sci-Fi shows, movies, whatever floats his boat. For Kyle it was typical, Pokemon, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles etc. You had him sussed from the off.

3. Use him. For money, food, other material items, grades.

A totally barbaric system really, but you didn't like dwelling on it too long. You'd end up questioning your morals, or lack thereof.

Back in the present, you had earned Kyle's trust, built fake walls. But something about this one, this boy, had you disoriented. He acted like the others, bought you things, did your homework, tended to your every need, but the way he glanced at you out of the corner of your eye; it was like he knew about your unethical ways.

However he carried on regardless. For almost a year, no less.

You could see it in his eyes though, in the way he moved. He was growing tired of you and you needed to keep him, just for another couple of months. The only way how was to invite him into your territory. And no, you didn't just mean 'welcome him into your dorm'. Oh you had much more planned for little Kyle.

It was 7 pm on the dot when you heard a mild knocking at your door. You glanced at yourself in the mirror, triumphantly observing your reflection before answering.

"Hi!" Kyle drew out the word as his eyes raked down your body, drinking in your appearance, almost forgetting how to hold his maths textbook.

You couldn't blame him, you looked pretty hot. The hem of your long white band tee reached just above where your fingertips dangled beside your body, and stopped short of the black lacy thigh highs attached to a matching garter belt, which was concealed under the shirt, for now. Your hair hung loosely and your makeup was minimal, only eyeliner and mascara, but still looked effortlessly sexy.