2

Jungkook is well...where do I start? He is caring, loving, sweet, kind, gentleman, I think that every positive adjectives describe him. We met because of Jimin. Thank you Jimin.

————————————-

Rae greeted me with "What's popping homie? How was you and Jungkook?"
I smiled. "Ooooh." Rae teased. I rolled my eyes. A page came from a speaker calling my name. "That's my cue , see you Rae." I waved goodbye. Heading at operating room. I was called down because a lady needs to have a kidney surgery.

Time skip~

It took us 5 hours to finish but it was worth it.Rae went home early because she has first shift today. I checked out at the hospital and I saw Jungkook waiting for me. "Jungkook?" He looked at me and walked to me "You must be tired from all that work." He said. I nodded. "I can take you home." This made me shock but I am not complaining.
"Uhm Jungkook you don't have to."
"No way in hell that you're going home alone." I was about to say something but he took my hand and dragged me into his vehicle. He drove out of the hospital with me.

After 10 minutes we arrived at my apartment
"Thank you Jungkook. Honestly you don't have to."
"Always here cream."
We both laughed. It made my exhausted face go away.
"Thanks Kookie."

2 days later...
I went at Jimin's place and was greeted by a tight and long hug.
"I've missed you." He said.
"I missed you too." I fought my tears. I missed Jimin. We've known each other for 5 years. We hadn't seen each other for a month because of his job. "Don't hold back your tears. Let them out." From there on, I started bursting to tears. Jimin comforted me by hugging and telling me
"Aww don't be. I'm here."
After a moment. I finished crying and he gave me tissues to wipe my tear off. "I heard that your brother is going here." I stared at Jimin surprised
"Really? I can't wait! I miss him so much." I said excitedly.
He gave me a cup of coffee and chuckled in a soft way. I looked at him confused then asked, "What?"
"Nothing, you're just one of a kind." He smiled.

Jimin knows everything about me. My family background, my life, my interests, even the person that I fell in love with.

Jimin's POV:
I don't want to tell her about this. I don't want to hurt her feelings. I know that she fell in love to my best friend.
"I don't want you to be hurt ok?"
"Of course not Jimin! I am always a cheerful type of person." She smiled.
"I am just worried you know."
"Awww Jimin." She hugged me. "Now don't worry ok?" She added. I nodded and she backed away taking a sip of the coffee I gave her.

I hope that she doesn't know.