19

Yeo Rin's POV:
"Y/n.."
I heard someone said Y/n's name. It sounds like Jungkook but it's impossible to be him because he's sleeping.
"Jungkie?" I shouted. I went at the bedroom and saw him sleeping. I'm just hallucinating then. I was about to leave but....

"Y/n..." I stopped and turned to look at him. "Y/n d-don't s-stop." He moaned.
Is he having dreams about her and not me? "F-fuck." He said. I observed him. His expression. He groaned in pleasure. I saw his actions.
"R-ride daddy f-faster."
I was surprised. He keeps on saying "Faster."
This dream is different. He had this dreams. He would moan out  y/n's name every night. Is he that desperate?
I can do better than her. Jungkook why her?

I've been observing Jungkook and y/n a lot lately especially Jungkook.
Jungkook is all touchy and all that to her. He has me. He can do that to me instead.

"I wish she'll understand but I don't want to hurt her feelings."

Is that the reason why he told Jimin that? He loves Y/n more than me?

"It's her. It's her Jimin. She's always on my mind. Always."

I remembered all of his conversation with Jimin.

"I get jealous to that guy that she's close with."

I thought it was me and Mingyu. The guy that I'm close with but then I realized it was her. Y/n.

Y/n I'm not sorry but he's mine and he chose me. I don't care if we're close or not but I'll do anything for him to love me back.