7

5 months later...

Jimin comforted me through all these. So did Rae. Me and Yeo Rin got close to each other. We would hang out with Rae or just the two of us. She wants me to call her Nia. Also, not to mention that I was salty all these months. Last but not the least seeing Jungkook kiss Yeo Rin is my nightmare.

Yeo Rin approached us. She hugged him tight and he did too. I was surprised that he did not kiss her.
"Hey Y/n!" she hugged me and of course I have to hug back.
"You look amazing today." I complimented her. "Thanks Y/n. You're always here to make me 10x better." She smiled. I saw Jungkook's hands around her waist. But I pretended that I did not notice.

It's hard to hate Yeo Rin because she's kind, caring, loving,humble. We walked around and I was the third wheel.
All of a sudden, someone bumped me. I fell on the ground then I looked up seeing a man with shocked eyes.

I saw Jungkook who was about to help me but the man got first "Y/n are you okay?" He asked concerned in my state of being. "Thanks I'm ok." I smiled as I fixed my shirt. He looks familiar though. I recognized him in just 5 seconds.

"Taehyung?" I said surprised.
"Y/n you know him?" Jungkook asked.
"Yes I know him." I said
Jungkook was about to say something but Yeo Rin interrupted him by saying, "That's awesome! How did you guys meet?"
"I know her because I always see her at work." Taehyung said. Yeo Rin beamed with joy. "You guys look cute together." She added.

Jungkook coughed. We stared at him. "Babe are you okay?" said Nia, concerned. Jungkook nodded letting us know that he's fine.

"By the way see you at work tomorrow Y/n. Text me." Taehyung winked. I laughed knowing that he was joking.
"I'm proud of you Berry!" She exclaimed. Yes, she calls my berry and I call her straw. I don't know what to do so I just did a poker face.

I noticed something. Jungkook's expression changed. Weird.

————————————————————
Feel free to comment on what you think. Furthermore, see you in the next chapter.