18

Don't stop
————————————
Narrator's POV:
Jungkook stopped at the dark alley making confused. "Why are we here?" You asked. He stayed silent and slowly stared at you. "Y/n go in the backseat." You don't know what's going on so you unbuckled your seatbelt and you went in the backseat. He followed. He motioned you to sit on his lap.
"I-is anything-."
"Do what I say."
You did what he said. You sat on his lap still confused. "What's going on?"
Out of the blue he starts unbuttoning your shirt.
"Jungkook?"
"Shhh." He smirked. You're now topless. "Yeo Rin can't beat you." He said close to your ear sending shivers down to your spine. He caressed your thigh making you bite your lip.

"W-we can't d-do this."
"Let's continue shall we." He said not listening to what you're saying. He started to lick your neck. "Ah~."
He smirked. He kisses your jawline as he touches your thigh slowly. Then he stares at your lips. He kissed you. You kissed back. You know that this is wrong on so many levels but you can't stop. You want this to continue. He squeezed your bum making you gasp. From there on you and Jungkook started to have a hot make out session.
You moaned because of his touch. It gives you pleasure all over.
"Jungkook ahh~." He teases you non stop and it drives you crazy.

Time skip~
Your POV:
After that hot make out session he dropped me off at my apartment.
He waited for me to go inside before he left. I can't recover. Him doing that to me? Him kissing me and knowing my sensitive parts? I can't think straight.

I woke up from the sound of my phone.
Damnit I have work. I didn't have the time to rest. I sighed and got ready.

I'm now at work. I could hear people talking about a magazine which I believe is the Playboy magazine.
"I heard that Jungkook is there." I blushed at what Rae said. Rae gave me the look. "Girl, I swear you're getting him." She chuckled. "So what happened? Is he turned on by you because of the swimsuit you're wearing also, it's impossible to not be turned on." Rae said. Rae he did something to me. Something that would ruin his relationship with Yeo Rin.

————————————————————
I need to go and rinse my body with holy water. This is bad HAHAHAHA

Speaking of holy water, I update my book for almost every single damn day.
I post one chapter or two.