24

I showed them some proof that y/n is alive. "You must be crazy to think that ." Yes Jimin I am THAT crazy.
"I can call Jin to hire spies on her."
I stared at Namjoon meaning he's on my side.
"I believe that it's her." He drinks a cup of tea and afterwards he puts it down. "I don't want to be a fool and so do you."

••••••••

"Yeo Rin what are you doing here?"
Yeo Rin turns around "You should be glad that I'm here." She crosses her arms.
"Listen Yeo Rin I don't want another-."

"Hey Jungko- ah..sorry." Lee Sae let out a nervous chuckle. Then she quickly closed the door. Somewhat she made me feel better but Yeo Rin glared at me. "You know what Jungkook. I'm leaving." She stormed off. The door thud loudly that it made an echo.

Few moments later. I heard the door creak "Pssst Jungkook" Jackson whispered. "Looks like you and your girlfriend had a fight but do you want to get drunk?." Well no dipshit but of course I didn't hesitate since it's friday. I deserve to rest you know.

We arrived at the bar but before we enter the guard halted us. "Sir may I please see your id?"
Well of course I am the reason why but we showed it anyways. He then gestured us to go inside. After that, we ordered drinks to the bartender and gave us the exact thing we said. He deserves a promotion.

"Is Yeo Rin ok? She's been getting more and more controlling and..."
"And too aggressive." I added.
"Yea that." Jackson said. After a while he pointed at some girl who's drinking alone. "Jungkook?"
"Yes?"
"I know you're the international playboy. I want you to seduce her." He knows me too damn well. Before I go up to her Jackson stopped me and said, "Don't just seduce her. Have sex with her." I froze.

He laughs. "You agreed to it. Thus, she looks like Y/n whoever her name is." She does look like her but I can't just fuck her when I don't know her. "Time is ticking fast Jungkook."
He taps his watch with his index finger as he smirks at me.

I sighed meaning I gave up. I could feel Jackson smirk. I walked up to her.
I sat down next to her. "Vodka please." I put the money on the table and the bartender took it. "A pretty lady like you shouldn't be by herself." I could feel her stare at me.
"Am I right?"
She nodded, still shocked. I could tell that she's submissive. "So what's you're name?"

"Sooyoung."
Interesting... "Mine is Jungkook."

—-

Me and Sooyoung get along easily. We act like we really know each other. "One whiskey please!" She said. I could sense that she's tipsy.
My phone vibrated..

Jackson: It's time. Also, thanks for driving me off here. Don't worry I gotchu covered with Yeo Rin.

I closed my phone and sighed.
"J-Jungkook?" Her voice making me want to do something to her. Ahh Y/n. That gentle voice of yours. All of a sudden, I grabbed her hand making us go at an empty room.
From then on, we started making out..

"Ahh Jungkook." She moaned.

That's where it started.

———————————————————————
I died watching the teaser like IEJFJAD They're so PRECIOUSSSS LEGIT MY LIFE SKSKSKSKS

Anyways thanksss forrr suppoortttinggg your homegirl akcckckck

Feel free to comment some dad jokes because your homie wants to laugh KSKSKSSK

!Double update!