3

I realized that I was in love with him.
-———————————

Narrator's POV:
You woke up because of your phone. Wishing that you muted your phone. You checked your phone just to see that you had 40 missed calls from your brother. You sighed.
"Aish this guy." You annoyingly said. You took a quick stretch before you get ready for the day.

You headed at the kitchen for breakfast. Today you had Grilled cheese because for you it was fast to make. You saw your dog staring at your food. You slightly grinned. "Oh Luna, you already ate so now this food is all by myself." After eating, you walked at the sink and washed your plates. Then afterwards you petted Luna. "Luna I am so excited to meet my brother!" You shouted in excitement which it made the tail of your dog wag in excitement.

"Time to get ready." You said to yourself.

You and your brother are going to meet once again. "Ok he said that we're going to meet at a restaurant." You reminded yourself. Getting on a taxi cab to go at where you and your will brother meet.

-

You saw your brother waiting for you outside and you screamed, "HYUUNGG!" He looked to see who it was and found out it was you. You ran up to him and gave him a hug.
"I missed my little ugly sis." You slightly punched his chest. "I missed you too clumsy bro." You guys laughed and backed away. You two headed inside the restaurant. The waitress guided you two for your reserved spot.

"Here is your menu and I will be back to you guys shortly." The waitress said.

After 5 minutes
You and your brother ordered and now you two are now waiting for the food.
"Namjoon hyung how was your travel?"
"Oh it was nice."
"Looks like it. By the way how is Jin hyung?" You asked.
"Well he had to go to Japan."
"Oh I see."
"How is you and Jungkook?"
You smiled when he asked you this question. "Uhm we're okay." You said not maintaining eye contact because of his question. Namjoon looked amused at your expression. "My little sis is in love with Jimin's best friend." Namjoon joked.

Time skip~
You had a great time with your brother. You guys talked about traveling, writing, your job. Namjoon kept on teasing you about Jungkook. You guys even went to arcade because he misses going with you. It was fun but he has to go. You wished that he could stay for a while.

You're now at your apartment. The day is done you thought. Jungkook calls you out of the blue.
"Yo what's up?"
"I have something to tell you."
You got excited and said, "What is it?"
Y/n wondered if he is going to confess because Jungkook sounded serious.

"Y/n I..."