16

I'M WARNING YOU ALREADY. 🙅🏻‍♀️⛔️
                             =
Not there....
—————————————
The employees look more happy to the results. You went inside the changing room. You can't recover at what happened during the photoshoot.
You admired your body on the mirror and saw someone on the mirror. You turned around. "J-jungkook?" You said. He walked towards you. You backed away. Not to mention, you're still wearing the swimsuit that showed your cleavage and it almost showed your womanhood. You were pinned against the wall. Again.
"Jungkook..." you said softly. He caressed your right thigh slowly. Making you bite your lip. "Jungkook..what about Ye-." His hand went upwards cutting you off. You groaned in satisfaction. He chuckled in a dark manner. "You're too sensitive." He licks his lips and he licks your neck. Making you moan. "Jungkook...w-what about N-nia?" He then stared at you closely almost touching your lips. "She's not here isn't she?" He said seductively and continued licking your neck. "Ahh~." You could feel Jungkook smirk against your neck.
"J-jungkook ahh~." as he found your sweet spot and he starts to suck it. He gave you a hickey. You moaned.
"You're unpredictable." He whispered to your ear in a deep and raspy voice. Then he starts to lick your jawline. His hand is near your womanhood. Then he met your lips. He stopped and stares at you seductively. You stared at him.
"J-Jungkook? I-." He covered your mouth with his index finger. "Shhhh."
He puts his hand back near your womanhood and this time he starts rubbing it. "J-Jungkook ahh~." You moaned. It send pleasure to your body making you more into it. You can't throw your head back because you're against the wall. He saw you looking satisfied at what he's doing. He heard you moan his name out. Then he starts inserting one finger in you. You moaned. "J-." You can't even say his name. Then he inserted another finger in you. It sends more pleasure and you liked everything that is happening. He thrusted fast in and out.
"K-kookie I-I'm about to-." You came all over his two fingers. He licks it off.
"Sweet." He said as you were out of breath and is panting.

You heard a knock on the door.
"Y/n?"

————————————————————
WHAT DID I WROTE?? I'M SURPRISED THAT I WROTE THIS.

I have sinned. Goodbye innocence

*Gives holy water.

• This is my limit when it comes to these kind of things. I won't write a FULL smut including the main course and stuff.