17

What's going on?
               ——————————-
You and Jungkook heard a knock on the door. "Y/n are you still in here?"
"Yes I am!" You shouted. "I'm heading out soon." You added.
"Ok!" Then  Jiya left.
You're still against the wall. "Hmm. What more if I'm inside you?" His question making you beet red. You don't know what to answer. He smirked. "I shouldn't do this when I'm in a relationship with Yeo Rin but you-." Jungkook's phone rang. He sighed. "Hello?" He said. "Oh, Rinnie." He glanced at you and left.

Your POV:
What the fuck. I don't know what to think anymore. I can't feel my legs. I changed my clothes to normal clothes. I got ready and went out to find Jiya.
"Yo Jiya." Jiya looked at me and came up to me. "You did an amazing job!" She exclaimed. "We thanked Jungkook for this." I was shocked. Wait Jungkook planned this?? "Jungkook?" I said surprised. Jiya smiled. "Yes, he's the one who recommended you and also the one who chose the swimsuit you just wore." I don't know what to say. He's behind this all along?! "Anyways, thank you for going here. The employees where happy and also our manager." I smiled meaning that I'm glad it ended. "See you next time. Also, I think you'll have another one." She said. "We'll let you know." We said goodbyes and I left. I walked down the parking lot.

I saw a black car and I believe it's a Mercedes Benz. It pulled up to me. I want to know who it was so I didn't move. The window rolled down.
"Jungkook?"
"Get inside."
"How about Yeo Rin?"
"She told me she'll be home later."
"Can you be more specific?" I crossed my arms.
"Just hop in."
I sighed then I went inside. He then starts to drive. It was silent I can only hear the sound of the stereo. I can see his fingers tapping non stop on the steering wheel. He looks impatient.

"J-Jungkook where are you taking me?"