10

That night, I struggled to sleep because of what happened. I was starting to drift asleep and I heard an announcement saying that we're here. Of course I got annoyed at the fact that I didn't have time to sleep. Taehyung helped me carry my luggage. Did the things that we need to do. After all that,
we made our way to Namjoon's crib. I could see Namjoon and it looks like he's with a girl. "Y/n is that a model?" Rae asked.

"Hey guys!" Namjoon welcomed us. We greeted them. He introduced us to his girlfriend whose name is Renee. "Wait hyung. She's your girlfriend?" I said surprised. He kissed her meaning that they're together. "It's nice to meet you guys!" She said "Let's go inside shall we?" She smiled.

We were astonished in the place. We saw some paintings in the hallways. The guest room was incredibly huge. We settled our stuff and we headed at the living room.
"We tour you around this house and also the amenities around here." Namjoon said and We got excited. They toured us around the place. It was marvelous. The place was luxury yet simple.

Time skip~
The moon rose. Nighttime has came. We girls are having a jacuzzi. While the boys are upstairs playing billiard.
"Ahhhh. So Relaxing." Rae said.
"I told you." Renee slightly grinned.
We get to know each other. Right now we're just relaxing. "Nee san where are you going?" Rae asked Renee. "I want to go play billiard with the boys do you want to come?" Rae nodded.
"I'm going please wait." Nia said.
"Y/n are you going?" Renee asked.
"I would just stay here and relax for a little bit." I said as I closed my eyes. "Ok then have fun dear." Renee said and they left. What's fun being alone is you can think, the whole jacuzzi is yours, and you can be yourself.

Narrator's POV:
"It's time to go upstairs with them." You said to yourself as you stepped out in the Jacuzzi. You dried yourself and you wore the gift that Renee gave you. It was a very sexy undergarment. It revealed your curves. You didn't complain since you liked it. It made you look confident. "I didn't know about me being this." You said as you admired yourself on the mirror. What you didn't know is the door was open. You felt that someone is staring at you.

You looked back just to see

Jungkook staring at you..