27

Namjoon teared up so did the others. "Oh my god we missed you after all these years we found you!" Renee hugged me tight. Making me cry. "How come you didn't tell us that you were here all along?" Namjoon asked.
"Hyung I don't know." I looked at Rin. Rin agrees. "I was kidnapped by a mafia and wants me to change everything about me."

Rae looks horribly shocked. "What a monster."
"It's fine. He's nice after all." I said making Rae rethink. I saw Jungkook staring at me ever so quiet. "Hey Kookie!" I shouted making him startle. I giggled, well we had some things going on. Let's say it's a friends with benefits. Instead of him waving back he quickly hugged me tight and started crying. "Y/n I miss you so much!" He backs away and wipes his tears. "I was searching for you for like forever!"

They laughed. "Yeah, there's two girls that he already thinks it was you and you don't even look like them." Jimin said. Taehyung can't stop laughing. "Y/n-ssi! You know how much Jungkook is clingy to me." Taehyung said. "Not to mention, we have this love hate relationship." He jokes. Jungkook snarled.
I chuckled. "Oh Kookie."

"It's turning night time maybe we should head home and you know rest?" Yeo Rin said as she looks at Jungkook. He smirked at her. "Yeo Rin is right."
"But-."
Namjoon starts yawning. "Rae she's right and you both have fun." He says to Yeo Rin and Jungkook. Namjoon left with Renee. How sweet. So what is going on?

"Hey Y/n I can ride you home you know?" Taehyung said.
"I would lo-."
"I'll drop her home Taehyung."
"Are you sur-."
"Yes. I'm 100% sure."
Jungkook grabs my arm leaving Jimin, Taehyung,Rae, and Rin.

———————————————————————
T~T  TWO CHAPTERS LEFT AND WE'RE DONE YALLL

Love you guys lots!!