25

I turned to my right seeing a girl sleeping beside me. I fucked some girl I don't even know.

"Jungkook I'm sorry...." she mumbles. What is she sorry for??? I'm supposed to be the one who's sorry. She faced me. She looks like an angel. Damn it Jungkook snap out of it. I went out of the bed and I wore my boxers and a shirt. I glanced on my phone seeing a lot of misscalls from Yeo Rin....I sighed.

"Jungkook?" I slowly turned my back seeing her staring at me. Fuck she's naked beneath that blanket. This is the death of me. She scanned around the room and quickly sat up covering herself and screamed. "Where am I? What happened?!" She stared at me then stared at her body. "W-wait we had sex?"

I nodded, then she started screaming one more time but this time I covered her mouth. "Don't worry I pulled out." I smirked. She blushed on what I said. Beside her I found a sweatshirt and a sweatpants. I took it and handed it to her. "Wear this..." she took it.
"Thanks Jungkook." She said as she walks inside the bathroom still her face is beet red.

RING RING

I took my phone and answered it.
"Hello?? Namjoon?"
"Jungkook? I have the results.."
I got excited. "Lee Sae? Is she y/n?"
"About that...meet me at my crib then we'll talk."
"What time?" I asked
"3"
"Alright."
                                      •••••

"Thank you so much Kookie." She bowed once more making me feel shy.
"Y-you don't have to." I said as I put my hand at the back of my neck.
"No, it's great to meet you. I hope we can meet once more but this time it's not like this." We both laughed.
"Yea..see you next time Sooyoung."

Time skip~

"What do you mean she's not Y/n?!" I was disappointed at what he said.
"Sorry to disappoint you Jungkook. I am disappointed too but it's not her. Lee Sae's family is not my family. She has a sister and it's proven that they're related. Maybe it's time to..."
"Let go...." Namjoon's eyes widen.
"You can think that Jungkook." Namjoon fixes his papers.
"Namjoon thanks for telling me about this.." He looked at me as I fake smiled in front of him. As I was about to leave-
"I wish it was her too....I wish she's alive..Jungkook thanks for believing that she could still be alive for all these years." I could hear his footsteps near me. "Thanks."

Tears streamed down my face.
He comforted me by giving me a wine.
"Uhm I can't drink w-wine y-yet."
"Just get it." So I took it from Namjoon and started drinking. "See feel better?"
I nodded at him.

•••••
I feel horrible to myself not noticing her feelings. I should've known before it's too late. Y/n i'm sorry.
"Are you alright Kookie?." I looked up seeing a pair of eyes staring down at me. "Here let me help you." She lend me her hand. She helped me stand up.
"Sooyoung? I didn't know that you're my neighbor."
"Oh Kookie you're ignorant." She laughs. "Let's go inside."

So we went inside her crib and I admit her place is amazing. She gave me a tae- I mean tea then asked, "You know Jungkook...she's amazing..." I stared at her in amusement. She smiled as she looks down. "Wish she was here...seeing you everyday."
"Y/n didn't mention you to me. How did you-."
"I know her. We're friends."
"Alright." She stares at me as if she's staring at my soul.
"She loves you so."
"Yea and I wish she knew how wrong I was for choosing Yeo Rin."

She stared at me surprised. "Really?"