13

Help.
               —————————————
Narrator's POV:
"RAE!" You screamed. It was indeed cold and you wished that you wear the thick coat you had. "RAE!!" You walked farther. "RAE!!" More farther. Then you looked back. You can't see the house. You're lost in the snow.
                                 ~
"What do you mean?" Taehyung said in a worried voice. "She went outside. I tried to stop her but it was too late."Renee panted. "I'm concerned for her. There is a snowstorm warning outside. It's not safe." Namjoon quickly tried to comfort her and it worked.
"What's happening?" Jimin ran to them and it looks like he's with..Rae...
"Rae you're here the whole time." Renee said surprised. "Yea why? Jimin and I were playing chess."
"Who did this??" Yeo Rin said worried. Jungkook stayed silent.
"Can she come back?" Rae cried. Namjoon looked down.
"I...don't..know if s-she can." Renee said slowly and started forming tears in her eyes.
"Hey where are you going?"
"I'm going out."
"It's dangerous."
"I have to. She's out there."
"HEY!"

Your POV:
I'm lost. I don't know where to go. All I could see is snow. Just snow. I walked more. "RAE!!" I screamed and all of a sudden I fell and it hit my left foot making me stuck on the ground. I shivered in cold. "Rae..." I said softly. No I can't die now. I have a lot of things to do. Help. Who can do this to me? The cold wind hitting my face making me even more cold. Snow burying your half bottom.

I had visions of my childhood. From I was born til now. I slowly closed my eyes.....

Help....me...

"Y/N!" I don't know who it was.
"Y/N!" He said one more time. This time he carried me bridal style. Then he banged his head on my head making you slowly open your eyes. "Y/N!" He kissed you on the forehead and he was glad for you. It looks like he had problems to face when finding you now he found you and his mission is a success. "Rae..." I said.
"She's fine. She's inside the house." His voice is calm. Making you calm.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?"
"Why the fuck are you going out here when it's dangerous outside and you're wearing THIS?" He said worried and disappointed. "Renee told me that there's a cabin around here." He searched for the cabin. He's still carrying you. "Aha there it is." He said.

__________________________
Boys over flowers scene. AHHHH.

BRUHH