9

Jungkook you're acting weird
———————————————
I was searching through the medical files. Rae suddenly popped up out of nowhere. I startled. "Don't scare me."
"Oh sorry." Rae grinned. We're going in Canada because my brother invited us and we're staying there for a week.

-

I already packed my stuff and I can't wait for tonight. Jimin is invited, Rae, also Jungkook and he is going to be with Yeo Rin. Shockingly, my brother knows Taehyung so he invited him.

Later that night..
I heard a door bell. Me getting excited I opened the door immediately. I let Jimin and Rae inside. "We're waiting for Jungkook." Jimin said. "Oh and Yeo Rin."
Rae giggled.
"I can't believe your brother has a house in Canada." Jimin said as he took a sip of his drink. I nodded and said, "I know right."

Someone knocked on the door.
"They're here!" Rae exclaimed. Rae opened the door and they went inside. We exchanged hugs with Yeo Rin. Jungkook embraced me and said, "I missed you." we backed away. I was about to say something but Nia kissed Jungkook's left cheek. Of course they have to act lovey dovey. Jimin awed. Rae gave me the yass girl get it face. Taehyung called.
"Hello Tae."
"I'm outside."
"Oh you are? Okay we're going." I hung up and I told them that he's outside.
"I can't wait! I can't wait!" Rae squealed. We laughed at Rae. A window rolled down in the back door seat. "Let's go shall we?"

-

We had our tickets and we showed them our passports. I noticed that Jungkook is close to me but Yeo Rin got in the middle to separate us. Of course Rae saw it. She can't stop giggling and fake coughing. Now we're in an airplane. Rae is seating with me while Jimin and Taehyung is infront of our seat. Jungkook and Yeo Rin is behind our airplane seat.

"Y/n you're unpredictable." Rae joked. I chuckled. "I was observing you two and I can't help but to ship you two." She laughed. Oh Rae.

We have to be in the plane for the night. I headed at the restroom.
When I opened the door. I saw chest and I look up.I could feel my face heat up. "Y/n you're close to me." Jungkook said. "Ah uhm yea." I took two steps back. He stared at me then he smirked and left.

What the fuck?