Kevin POV

That was the day my parents told me their plans for my future. I loved my parents, but this was not something I agreed too.

"After high school, you're going to Yale." My dad stated. I knew that I had gotten in, and why wouldn't I just go? "After Yale, you can start medical school," my mom continued, "And you'll be a doctor." I had not known that part of the plan. I had stood up. "No, I want to pursue music," I argued, "I want to be happy with my life." I then stormed into my room

And there I sat. I didn't know what to do. I didn't feel like celloboxing, reading, studying Mandarin. I honestly wanted to sleep, but I can't sleep (love) if I'm angry. My friends say it's really funny when I'm angry, but I say I'm angry when I'm angry.

I decided after about five minutes that I would go on Twitter. I was going to find somebody, and they would be my friend and I would force them to be my friend. Well, maybe I would just be persistent. Or I would just ask nicely. Or plead. I just needed somebody to talk to.

I scrolled through random profiles associated with music since that was one of my favorite things. That I wanted to pursue with my life. Most accounts were famous people.

@kirstin

I nearly laughed out loud. There was no way a celebrity would talk to me. Kirstin specifically was so mature, yet so young. She was a great singer, and she was pretty.

 Instead, I found some guy with Beyonce as his profile picture.

@beyoncehoying

He wasn't famous, and he only had like 24 followers. I had 23. Dang. I decided to just message him.

Kolusola: Hey dude, I don't know who you are but I'm trying to make friends and I like your username. Beyonce is not only an obviously great person that I'm a fan of but the nickname of my cello. I play the cello. What do you do?

Maybe that was too much in the first introduction, but I really wanted to just talk to somebody.

After about 20 minutes, I decided Beyonce Hoying was not going to respond. I closed my laptop and fell back onto my bed. I loved my family, but they were just really on my nerves. I closed my eyes and didn't open them until about 20 minutes later.

A/N 

There we go, another chapter. Woo!