Mitch/Scott POV

MITCH

I had given so many people new friends in the past hour or two than I had ever had friends. I guess that all of the people did classify as friends, but whatever. It wasn't in real life. Yet.

1 new message

Oh, and there one of them was. I wondered which one.

Kolusola: Hey, just wanted to say thanks for introducing Avi to me. He's really nice and funny.

Mitchgrassi: I knew you'd hit it off.

Kolusola: You're good at setting people up, and making friends.

Mitchgrassi: What can I say, I was born with a gift.

Kolusola: You make me laugh so much. Thanks, Mitch. :) <3

Kevin was so sweet. I couldn't believe that I had made such great friends already.

SCOTT

I had a quick nap before seeing another notification. Today was apparently a great day for talking to people.

BassCannonKaplan: Hey, I'm a friend of Mitch's and Kevin's.

Wait, are all three of them friends? I just needed to make one tie with this guy, and then we're a deal of four. Four people, cool!

BassCannonKaplan: My name's Avi. I sing bass, and I'm eighteen like Kevin. I just want to say that I want all of us to be friends.

Beyoncehoying: Of course! I'm Scott, as you probably already know. I'm a baritone, but I don't think I'm that great at singing. You seem pretty cool.

I felt accomplished.

BassCannonKaplan: Thanks! I'm sure that you're good at singing. I know we just met, but can I hear you sing?

I knew that it was a bad idea to randomly call strangers you find on the internet, but he was a friend of Mitch's, and Kevin's. I knew I could trust him.

We exchanged numbers, and s**n enough I was talking to him.

"Hi, Scott!" he spoke so deeply that I nearly dropped my phone. It scared me.

"Hey, Avi," I replied, "nice to meet you!"

We talked for a few minutes before remembering the purpose of the call.

"So Scott, are you gonna sing?" Avi asked, suddenly impatient.

"Sure, what should I sing?" I inquired, deciding to allow him input in my decision.

"How about you just sing the Star Spangled Banner? That's always a good idea." He offered.

That was a good choice because I had sung it at a few local sporting events.

I sang the whole song, and Avi was quiet the whole time. At the end, I heard his applause. "That was amazing," Avi cheered, "What do you mean, you think you're not good?! That was great." I was honestly shocked.

"You know, Scott," Avi said, "You remind me of somebody." "Who?" I asked.

"This girl, Taylor," Avi spoke like Taylor wasn't just any girl. "Ooh, do you like her?" I asked, teasing him.

"Yes." He replied boldly. I was expecting him to deny it. "Why do I remind you of her?" I wondered out loud curiously.

He paused before saying, "You seem really playful, and when you sang you were shy at first, but then your singing was breathtaking." I blushed. Thank goodness he couldn't see me. "Well, where can I find her? I promise I won't make a move on her, but I'll just be her friend." I heard him chuckle through the phone.

"I know, Scott," he admitted, "You like Mitch." How did he know?

"How do you know?" I voiced my thoughts.

"So you admit it!" He exclaimed, clearly excited. "By the way, her username is taylor_k." And with that, he hung up. I knew that it was so that I could ask any more questions, or deny it.

It was a smart move on his part.

A/N

I did two POVs in this one because Mitch's was extremely short.