Please Read if you Liked Practically Strangers

So, a lot of you want Practically Strangers 2. And so do I. But honestly, I don't really know what the plot would be. So, I need some ideas. Well I need help choosing ideas.

IDEA 1:
This would be about life together as Pentatonix. You would see Kevin and Esther's wedding, then possible drama??? with the other couples. Personally, I wanna incorporate Matt into the story, but i don't wanna take Avi out. Maybe children will be involved with the couples? It would just be more realistic fiction, basically. The most typical choice for Book 2.

IDEA 2:
This would be a spy type situation. I'm thinking, Avi goes missing, police say he's dead (no body found, however.) Pentatonix continues, and Matt joins. Kirstin is devastated, and figures out that Avi didn't kill himself like the police say. They all search for him. More of a thriller with this, a bit darker. (no magic etc, still realistic)

IDEA 3:
This is the most far-fetched from the original story. In this, Pentatonix would be on a plane on their way to tour. They pass through a cloud and it zaps the plane. the plane lands, and they feel fine until they discover they have powers. (This is inspired by the show Misfits and Umbrella Academy)

COMMENT ON THE ONE YOU WANT. VOTING ENDS APRIL 30th, SO BE QUICK