Scott/Kevin POV

SCOTT

Mitchgrassi: how do you feel about "Scomiche"

Beyoncehoying: Is that what they're calling us?

Mitchgrassi: Who?

Beyoncehoying: the three of them. Taylor, Kevin, and Avi.

Mitchgrassi: Well, what Avi called us.

He ships us? I only knew about Kevin. I wondered if Taylor did too.

Beyoncehoying: Kevin ships us too

Mitchgrassi: They're not the only ones.

I guess Taylor did too. I couldn't believe it.

Beyoncehoying: Taylor does too?

Mitchgrassi: Not that I know, yet.

I had no idea who else could. I literally had no other friends that weren't at school.

Beyoncehoying: Then who does?

Mitchgrassi: I do.

And then. I stopped breathing for a second. I had a crush on Mitch since the second day he texted me. I had never thought he liked me. I was incredibly happy. I took a deep breath after a few seconds, and started typing.

Beyoncehoying: Well, I guess Scomiche is real. I like you a lot, Mitch, and I have for a while.

Mitchgrassi: Omg, I'm not crying, you are.

And I started sobbing.

Beyoncehoying: You're right. I am, Mitch.

Mitchgrassi: Scoots, it means so much to have somebody like you in my life. Are we a thing?

Beyoncehoying: You mean boyfriends?

Mitchgrassi: yeah

Beyoncehoying: I guess so. Who should tell them?

Mitchgrassi: You should, but add me on the text.

Beyoncehoying: Okay.

Before I created the group, I closed my eyes. I couldn't believe I had my first boyfriend. And I really did like him a lot. I wasn't sure if I loved him yet, but it wouldn't be hard to. He was just so precious.

New group name:

I paused. I knew we all liked music, and we were a group of five. I remembered learning about the Pentatonic scale in choir last week, so I named us that.

New group name: Pentatonic

I realized that it wasn't really a cool name.

New group name: Pentatonix

Beyoncehoying: Two things. First, our name is based off of the five note Pentatonic scale, but with an x because it's cooler. Second, two of us in this chat have a boyfriend. Guess who.

Taylor_k: i swear, if it's Kevin and Avi hahaha

BassCannonKaplan: No, it's not lol

Mitchgrassi: I know who!!

Kolusola: OMG is scomiche real?

Beyoncehoying: yes

Mitchgrassi: We're together <3

Taylor_k: YESSSSS

I guess Taylor did ship us.

BassCannonKaplan: Told you he liked you, Mitch!

Wow, Avi told Mitch? I felt both betrayed and thankful.

Kolusola: I'm so happy.

Mitchgrassi: So are we. But you know what would make me happier?

I was worried.

Beyoncehoying: What, Mitchie?

Mitchgrassi: There's another couple that needs to get together on this chat.

I immediately knew who he was talking about.

Kolusola: Yeah, I agree.

Beyoncehoying: Definitely.

BassCannonKaplan: Okay.

Taylor_k: What?

I laughed. She was so clueless.

BassCannonKaplan: One second.

Kolusola: Good luck man!

Mitchgrassi: I hope y'all get together.

Taylor_k: Yeah, good luck with her!

Taylor_k: Wait, they're both on this chat??

Taylor_k: OMG

Taylor_k: I"M THE ONLY GIRL

Taylor_k: Avi...................

I hoped she didn't break his heart. He really liked her ever since they called. I could relate, not with Taylor but I fell in love with another beautiful queen.

KEVIN

After Avi left to go talk to Taylor, I was happy for him. I was happy for Scott and Mitch, and I really loved all of them. They were almost like family to me. Avi and Scott were my brothers, and Mitch and Taylor were my sisters. However, I couldn't help feeling left out. Tavi and Scomiche were going to be together, and I would just be there as the fifth wheel. I didn't want that. I wanted a girl to like me like Mitch liked Scott, and how Taylor would hopefully like Avi. I didn't want to talk to Avi, because he was busy confessing his love to his crush, so I texted Scott.

Kolusola: Hey dude, am i a fifth wheel to scomiche and tavi because I definitely feel like one.

I didn't expect an immediate response, and I was right. I practiced cello for an hour, then went to sleep. I had slept in, and when I woke up, I saw no reply. Instead, I saw a tweet from my idol up on my screen.

A/N

So, I posted Kevin here too because his chapter was short. Sorry for waiting until today to post the next chapter, especially on a cliffhanger.