Kevin POV

The tweet on my screen was directed right at my best friend, from my celebrity crush. I had known that Kirstin and I would never happen, but when my best friend was noticed from my idol, I didn't know what to do. I knew two people who would help me in that moment.

Kolusola: Avi, what? @mitchgrassi @beyoncehoying

And then I just sat, confused. I had no idea what the tweet meant. I knew her middle name, and I had no idea why it mattered, especially to Avi.

And when we Skyped, everything fell into place. Taylor had been Kirstin the whole time. Not only did Avi have a crush on her the whole time, I had told her yesterday about how much I loved Kirstin; and that was her. I was honestly humiliated. I had no idea how to feel. When Avi said that he still liked Taylor, I couldn't process my thoughts for once. I knew that Tavi and Scomiche were together. I had nobody, and the only thing I had was my crush on Kirstin. Now that Taylor was actually Kirstin, I had no hope. We would be five, and I would be the one left out.

I really did love Kirstin, and I had no idea what to do. I didn't want to let her go, but she would probably be happier with Avi. They were honestly perfect for each other, and I was just on the sidelines. I had no reason to be with them, they were just internet friends of mine anyways. Not that I had real ones, though. 

A/N

Here is another chapter, although it is short. There's more coming, so hopefully, that makes up for the length of this one.