Avi POV

"Send me your location
Let's focus on communicatin' 'cause
I just need the time and place to come through"

When Kirstin stopped singing, everyone erupted into roaring applause. I felt tears rolling down my face. I looked over at my friends, and all of them had the same reaction as me. We all stayed sitting, and just wiped our tears. That song was a perfect song for our friendship.

The concert ended, and we gathered together to discuss our plan.

"I think that since we're likely going to talk to her longer than everyone else, we should try and he last in line." Kevin suggested.
"That's a good idea," Esther agreed, grinning at Kevin. He looked back at her and smiled. Scott, Mitch, and I all giggled to ourselves. "Anyone object?"
We all shook our heads, and got in line, letting everyone who came behind us in front of us.

We waiting in the same spot before some screams erupted. I looked towards the front of the line, and saw her.

She was wearing a what she had onstage; a blond wig, red makeup, fishnets, a short red coat over a black bra-type top, and short red shorts. She looked beautiful.

"Oh my god, she's here!" I heard Kevin squeal

Kevin, Scott, and Esther started to chatter, but I was honestly in shock.
I could feel Mitch looking at me.
"You really do love her, don't you?" He mused a light smile on his face.
I looked at him. "What do you mean?"
"The way you look at her," he explained, "you're in love."
"How do you know?"
"That's how Scott looks at me."
I grinned at him. "We're lucky to have love, aren't we?"
He nodded, and put a hand on my shoulder.
"We sure are." He agreed.
Scott looked over at us, and put his arm around Mitch, and they just looked into each other's eyes.
Mitch was right; they both looked at each other with a happy, emotion full gaze. I looked back at Kirstin, and sighed. She was amazing, and I couldn't wait to properly meet her.

A/N woo another one!! How was it??