Chapter 40

MAINE's BLOG PART 2

Hello there! So again, here I am writing about my stuffs and the events that I've been doing for the past hmmm 2 months not updating? My last update was a poem that I wrote letting my past out of my way.

So here I am, writing about the 2 months.

I'm currently enrolled to * airlines for training in 6 months! So in God's gracious power I will be a FA in 6 months or now less than 6 months. So thought of becoming a FA I will focus on my training. How will I do it? How can I survive it? Can I make new friends to my co-FA soon? Or I just let be myself (LONER).

But no, none of these existed when I enter the training, after that event of July 16, 2015 our first day as a trainee or should I also say first day of schooling again. I was just sitting on the 1st row 7th column or should I say the last chair (because I was late nung orientation namin ng July 04) which includes the row of the FA's that we just knew right there that day. And in between are the soon to be pilots. So what a nerve, we will be paired one pilot one FA. I turn my face around so I could see who will be my partner for 6 months, (baka naman kasi pwedeng mag request yung gwapo para di nakakasawa ang mukha) when I turned my face around I saw him and suddenly my pen fell so I need to grab it as fast as I could before it rolls over due to the slanting design of the floor.

As I bent down another hand pick it up for me. So thanks to him, yes it's him and he is a pilot graduate. And who am I not to notice who I was seating for the very first day? Yes again, it's him.

Alden Richards, oh scratch that I wasn't seating next to Alden Richards but I was seating next to Richard Reyes Faulkerson Jr. as what he says when he introduce himself to me. So I was like "uhhm ahm thanks po ahhm" and do a wave to him that makes him chuckle he answer me with "you're welcome" so hindi ko talaga alam ang gagawin I need to focus and even I told myself to get back her composure. He asked me if I'm okay (bakit? Sorry naman di naman kasi ako na orient na siya ang makakatabi ko). So I answer him with "Yaaah" at sinabihan ba naman ako ng cute so I said thanks and asked for his name (I'm not really a fan of him, oh my God! Hey Rj if you happen to read this please understand I'm not really a fan but you are one of my crushes, secret candy crushes that I used to put behind treasure chest). He answers me with his full name, yah his full name not that Alden Richards "Richard Reyes Faulkerson Jr" he said and lay his hand for a hand shake so I grab it and said "Real name uh, I'm Nicomaine Dei Capili Mendoza".

He always appreciate little things of me, my actions my words and everything that is really genuinely coming out from me whenever I'm with him. Yung pagiging payat ko tinawanan niya, how could I put humor in this kind of body daw. Well I will not elaborate some of our conversation because some of it was just getting-to-know-each-other why we took the training.

A part of me was holding back in writing this blog about US but another part of me is pushing me to show how proud I am of having Richard Faulkerson Jr (Rj) as my boyfriend.

Yap you read it right, October 24, 2015 is the day or should I say the night that I said YES to him. Oh not really the word yes, but how could I give him the best answer? Of course by showing it to him, my answer is not the usual yes. But dramatically speaking I answer him with hug and kiss.

Why so sudden? Bakit ang bilis? Takot mawala? Na excite? Gusto sumikat? Kinilig? Nilandi? Say anthing you want asked whatever you like. But what I have with him before the night of that October 24 is not worth of any of explanation. Because what he did to me and what he shows to my family is no need of/for explanation. The time and the effort he gives? There is no right word or there is no word that will give justice to it.

Moreover, you can still ask me why I made that decision to answer him right away. And only one answer I will give to anyone who'll asks me.

It is not about how long he courts me, it is about the relationship were going to build and keep for years.

Ika nga ng iba, wala naman sa haba ng panliligaw yan... nasa pagmamahalan naman yan. At laging sinasabi saamin ng parents namin na malalaman mo ang totoong ugali ng isang tao kapag madalas na kayong magkasama lalo na kung nakatira na kayo sa iisang bubong.

I really try not to tell him, I want him to know it by himself by the gesture I'm making to him. But what, still he doesn't know why I'm freaking doing this and that and seeing his face is so priceless! I tried to be more showy and clingy that really never in my life I did that to anyone, never. But like what I said, he can't really sure about the things between us right after that October 24. That night was just an ordinary night for us, he just had a game between my 2 brothers and brother-in-law you know boys basketball. And right after dinner, I texted mama ten to pick him up cause he didn't bring his car he was driving mine. So that moment while we are waiting sabi ko sa loob muna kami baka kasi may dumaan may makakilala pa sakanya but then he just hug me (He is too sweet and clingy basta basta nalang manghihila yan para umakap) nagpasalamat lang siya for giving him an opportunity na makilala siya ng family ko at yun BOOM! Parang may bumatok saakin na sagutin na siya.

Our days before that night were just ordinary like other "ligawan" does. Never in the times that were together hanging out or just talking late at night never I felt that I'm with an artist, nagiisang pambansang bae? What I felt is I'm with a man who is just simple with dimple who is happy whenever we run under the rain, bought me a frap and be there outside my unit even before I woke up, a man who is enjoying the mess in my unit yung tipong magpapahinga lang siya pero maglilinis pa siya? He who will seat on my kitchen counter enjoying his sight while I do some magic as he says when I'm cooking. Never I felt that I'm with Alden Richards, sorry but Richard Faulkerson Jr. existed in my life.

When I saw how he works with his SPS family? The way he laugh and play with their teases yes for them he is Alden Richards their co-actor but for me I'm seeing my payb years old Richard Faulkerson Jr. And also to mention when he introduced me to his EB family no words can bring justice to what he is around everybody he works with.

Love is time, love is effort.

To my Rj, my ironman and hopefully my future. Thank you for making me the luckiest girl alive. Thank you for letting me meet your fans (ALDENATICS from different chapter! Thank you for the warm welcome and I can't promise you anything but one thing for sure I will keep him happy and complete), for introducing me to your co-workers even it is just a biglaan moment (sobra mo kasing makakalimutin sa baon mo, or sinasadya mo talaga na maiwan yun para dalin ko sayo? Ikaw ahhh GOT YOU THERE!), thank you for introducing me to your family and most especially you introduce me to your mom. And thank you for just being there, yung midnight visit mo right after your shoot. Where you can just go home and have some rest inilalaan mo pa din saakin. I saw how your eyes are falling down because you were lack of sleep and thank you because you make me feel that I'm your best reward after your hell day! And thank you for asking first my tatay about the courtship and also for showing them that they can trust you, oh my Rj you don't know how you captured my heart by doing those things!

"WHAT. OKAY. WAIT. DI KO MAISIP. OKAY. THURSDAY NGAYON. BUKAS MAKALAWA SABADO NA. OKAY. WAIT. TEKA. UHM. UHM. OH MY GOD. SERYOSO BA YUN. SHIT. TEKA. DI KO MAISIP. THURSDAY, FRIDAY. SATURDAY. SABADO. SABADO NA. AGAD AGAD. OKAY. SO. SABADO. KERI BA."
(Permitted to post this part of Maine's blog)

This is how I felt nung palapit na yung araw ng pagbisita mo sa bahay namin, yung pa easy easy ka lang samantalang ako yung pawis ko sa kili-kili ko tutulo na but the day had come at napalitan ng ligaya at hingang malalim pa sa baul ni lola basyang! At ikaw naman ang pumalit sa pamamawis, if you remember that day? When tatay suddenly appeared behind us and ask what's going on? You were dripping your sweat sa tiles and tatay is the one who noticed it. HAWHAW okay lets go back to the next message I want, only you to know.

So if you happen to read this, eto na yung sagot sa tanong mo that night, na why did I do that? And kung oo ba ang ibig sabihin ng lahat ng yun.

Yes Mr. Richard Reyes Faulkerson Jr.

Oo, tayo na.