7. Missing You

Lisa's POV

It's been two weeks.

It's been two weeks since Jennie left...

Without even saying goodbye...

It's been two weeks since I became this miserable.

I'm now just spending my Sunday lying on my bed while staring at the plain white ceiling of my room. I feel so empty. I feel so lonely. I want to cry but my eyes couldn't cry no more.

That day when Jennie left, I went Chaeyoung's house and told her everything. From our memorable day in the amusement park to celebrate her birthday up to the scene where I found her note..

"Jennie unnie better come up with a reasonable reason for leaving us... For leaving you... I can't believe she left you hanging." said Chaeyoung with so much disbelief and disappointment written in her face.

"Calm down Chaeng, I'm sure she has reasons for leaving." I said trying to convince her. Or more like trying to convince myself.

"Look, I'm just concerned for you. Let's try to reach out to her. Have you tried calling her?" asked Chaeng.

"Yes, but her phone is cannot be reached."

"How about social media? facebook, insta, twitter.."

"Jennie doesn't have social media, she hates it."

"Oh. Yeah I forgot." Chaeyoung and I sighed as we couldn't think of any way to reach her out.

She should've at least left a massage saying her reasons and bidding us proper goodbye, instead of leaving a short note.

During weekdays, It feels really strange not seeing Jennie's face around the school. So strange that it hurts.

I rolled over the other side of my bed, not facing the door, to grab my phone. I went to the gallery and clicked at the most beautiful picture I saw.

Jennie's selfie. Her braided hair that looks stunning on her. Her catlike eyes that could stab anyone that would meet her gaze. That white fitted crop top that looks so hot on her. To top of it all she was smiling. Her smile that sent tingles through my bones.

I miss her.

My train of thoughts had stopped when I heard a knock on my door.

"Yes?!" I shouted

The person who knocked didn't answer but instead I heard the door opened.

"Look at you! You're a mess Lisa." I heard Chaeyoung

I put my phone down and turned around to face her.

"Good Morning too, Chaeng." I sarcastically said.

"What brings you here by the way?" I asked, although I already know why she's here. To lecture me.

"It's because I know that you'll be pathetic. So as a good friend, I went here to let you know that your a mess."

I just rolled my eyes as a response.

"But seriously Lisa, it's been two weeks. If Jennie unnie really wanted to communicate with you she should've done it days before. But nothing. It just means she's busy with her life. So stop sulking there and get a life too."

I know she's right but whatever I do, I can't stop thinking about her. About our shared memories.

I sighed.