13. Reset

Jennie's POV

I was awaken by the morning sun rays flashing on my face through the window of my bedroom. I didn't bother to get up as I was feeling the comfort of my bed while hugging Nini.

I sighed when I remembered it's Monday again.

I tried to recall some happenings last week, but I only remembered about class lectures and my time alone here in my apartment.

Does this mean I made friends? How...and why?

I tried to recall lunch time, but nothing again.

Do I spend most of my time with them, is that why I barely remember a thing?

Although I remember everything I did yesterday since I was alone the whole day, but still, i couldn't remember a damn thing about how i spent my weekdays.

I got up from my bed to start getting ready for university when something caught my eye.

A notebook with a black leather cover laying on the study table beside my bed.

Is this mine? I don't remember having one though.

So out of curiosity, I grabbed it and opened the first page.

Book of Memories

Jennie Kim, if you're reading this, this notebook is your diary. It contains some memorable memories with your friends since your a forgetful little bitch, so read this.

Just feel free to write any moments that you might forget next week.

Don't ever lose this.

I know this is my handwriting. But why would did i suddenly decided to have a diary? Damn, I'm getting really weird.

I flipped the paper to the next page.

Entry #01

So I decided to t have a diary because of Jisoo's suggestion. Jisoo is my lab partner in chemistry class. She's kind, bubbly and most of the times weird. She's older than me but sometimes act childish.

Jisoo? Who the hell is that? Am I really friends with her? Ugh. This new set up is confusing.

I continued to read the first entry.

And earlier at the cafeteria while I was with Jisoo, I saw her again. That tall girl who sat beside me in the bench last week. She changed her hair color into brown tho. And she totally rocked it.

Then a face flashed in my mind. That girl I saw that night when I first moved here.

And why do I even remember her?

This is probably because she's not my friend, that's why.

I looked at my wall clock and I was surprised that it's already 7:00 am. I need to get ready now because my first class is about to start in an hour.

I continued reading my diary on my way to the university.

Seems like a lot happened last week. I sighed then opened the door to the chemistry lab.

I sat on the spot where I remembered I used to sit and patiently waited for the professor.

"Hey Jendeuk! Good morning!" suddenly greeted the girl at my right.

Is she referring to me? But Jendeuk is not my name, maybe she's referring to someone.

I looked at my left to confirm if she's talking to someone next to me but no one is seating there.