ONE WEEK

Epilogue

Jennie’s POV

Monday:

“Who are you looking at? Are you checking that girl’s ass?” I asked her, because she looks so out of it. We're now at a mall eating pizza and she's staring blankly at something. I traced where she is looking at and there I saw a pretty girl with perfect curves.

“What? No! I.. Uhm.. I was just thinking of something.”

Its been four years and I know when something is up but I just let it go and continued eating my food.

Tuesday:

Lisa is out again. She's been busy for the past few days, but she wouldn't tell me what she's doing.

I just hope she's not having affair with someone. Because I'm not gonna think twice to kill a bitch.

Wednesday:

“If I didn't come back, what do you think you're probably doing now?” I asked her as we cuddle before sleeping. You know, our nightly routine.

“I might be dating a hot chic right now,” she said with a cocky smirk on her face.

I rolled over and faced my back to her.

“Do you wanna know who’s that hot chic may be?”

I hissed, “I don't care.”

“Her name is Jennie Kim. I'll do everything just to win that chic again,” she whispered in my ear that made me feel my face heat up.

I faced her again and snuggled closer to her. I smelled her neck, which I love to do evey night.

“Good. Because that hot chic loves a stupid dork like you.” I giggled and looked up to kiss her goodnight.

“This stupid dork loves you too. So damn much,” she said and embraced me tighter, then we slept with a smile on our faces.

Thursday:

I felt Lisa's arms snake around my torso while I'm cooking for our lunch.

Wait.

“Are you still naked?” I asked her because I kinda felt her uhmm.. nipples poking my back which made me blush hard.

We made love early morning. I don't know why. Hahaha.

“No. I'm wearing a tee. But I'm not wearing any undergarments,” she answered with a giggle.

She kissed my shoulder then my neck upto the back of my ears which sent shivers throughout my body.

“Mmmhhm. Babe.. I'm cooking..”

“I know don't mind me.”

I sighed and just let her shower me with light kisses all over my face.

Aish. This kid.

I love it.

Friday:

I was woken up by Lisa kissing me on the lips.

I opened my eyes and I saw her smiling.

“Oh! Glad you're now awake.”

“Who wouldn't wake up if someone is kissing you and taking advantage of you while sleeping?” I said with a smile.

Those small gestures of her is what I love about her.