26. [M] Monthsary

This particular chapter has mature content. Just skip it if you want.
***

I woke up by the sound of birds chirping outside the window and the sun beaming on my face.

I looked around.

This isn't my room.

I tried to recall and to my surprise, I remembered something but it was blurry.

I just know that I went here in Jeju with someone. Besides that, nothing. It's all blurry.

Who was it?

Is it my friend?

If it is my friend then, why do I remember her or him?

Though not exactly remember because it was blurry, but still, this has not happen before.

I scanned the area around and saw a tray with food and a card place on it.

I took it,

Jennie,

I know you won't remember me, so I went outside for awhile to not startle you. Eat your breakfast and read that notebook beside the lampshade. I'll wait for you outside.

L.M.

My brows furrowed after reading the note.

I took the tray with pancakes and fruits.

After eating, I took the black notebook to read it just like what the person who wrote the message said.

My mouth fell open after reading every word.

What the hell?

I got myself a girlfriend?

I mean, I didn't expect me to be THAT gay based on my entries.

The entries are summarized up so it didn't take me long to flip to the last page.

Entry # 153

Today, we did nothing but cuddle inside our room because it's Sunday. Meaning, I'll forget her tomorrow.

I'm worried for tomorrow too because tomorrow is our five-month anniversary. Why does it have to be Monday? Aish.

But Jennie, I know she can make you fall for her instantly, so if you could fall in love with her the minute you see her, please do it. Don't ruin the celebration and just go with the flow.

Wait, what?

Fifth month anniversary?

We've been dating for that long already?

So someone had the guts to put up with me. Kudos to her.

I wonder what she looks like, because based on my entries, I seem to be too whipped for her. Every summarized entries I read, I always compliment her beauty.

I stood up and fixed myself before going out of the bedroom.

But she's not in the living room or even at the mini kitchen. I went to the balcony and there, I saw her back view.

Gosh she's so tall.

I stood beside her and looked up to her.

She was startled when she noticed my presence that made her jump a little.

Cute.

"Morning," I said while giving her my sweetest smile.

She's a stranger but I have this warm feeling around her. I feel so comfortable. Just like home.