------

Her:Will love ever be enough to make a relationship work?

Him:Honestly, no. There's gotta be more trust than love because you don't always trust the people you love but you love the people you trust.

Her:But what if that trust had been broken but you still managed to give a lot of chances because you can't just let the person walk away? Does that mean that you're beginning to love that person less?

Him:Once the trust gets broken, it cannot be the same again. Just like broken glass. You can glue all the pieces together but there would still be cracks. Or take a piece of crumpled paper for example.You can straighten it out but it can never be good as new again. However, it doesn't mean that you're beginning to love him less. For me, it even means that you're beginning to love him more than you have before because it is no joke to give second, third, infinite chances especially when you have been gravely hurt. Either that or you're beginning to act like a fool. Because second chances could also mean getting hurt for the same reason. And who takes risks like that when you know beforehand the consequences and probable result? Stupid people do that. Now, which one are you?

- Bhabypanget