KADRAMAHAN 5~

FROM: ILAABUMBILYA

And at this moment? Im still into you. Two days ago. Did you know what was the date two days ago? I wonder if you still remember. That was supposed to be our ninth. Today is our 304th day. But then things happened so fast. So fast that you were able to look to someone even the time when you were with me. Its been three weeks. And im still in pain. Those promises you said? I believe them, because i trusted you. You said we’re rational. We’re endlessly. We’re forever. To the moon and back? Future wifey? John and brenella? And now what happened? Youre making me insane. I badly want to move on. So can you please just hurt me? You assure to me and everyone that you have a new girl you like now. Because im still living in those happy memories that we had. Those songs that you sang to me. Those sweet messages. Summer nights and phonecalls. Smiles and hugs we shared. God. I cant help missing you. I know you dont care about me anymore. Just, take me out of your goddamn labyrinth. Im trying. But just show to me that we’re not really meant to be. Push me more hard. Let me fall to someone who’s worth it and tries to make me happy now when youre giving me pain. I want to start a new love. Though im scared, straight and fast ill try. Im trying. Im moving on. Push okay? Someday, someones gonna take your place. Take note to that.