Part 29.

On the way to my house Lexi tells me how everything happened and in my mind I was thinking I can't believe it. I didn't think she would do it with him but it's what she wants and I'm happy for her but still in shock.

When we get back to my house my mom asked me what we did and Lexi got nervous and looked at me and I told her that we just hung out at his house and watched tv. And she kinda looked at me like she knew something happened so I just say that we are going to bed because we are really tired.

When we get to my room I text Shane telling him that I made it home and he texted me back faster then I thought he would have.

*Did you really mean what you said to Tj?*

*No I was joking!* but in the back of my mind I really wasn't but I knew I wouldn't do that.

*Okay I was fixing to say I don't see what the big deal is.*

*Okay Well I was joking so.*

*k.*

*Okay what's your problem?*

*Miley texted me saying she broke her ankle.*

*Okay and?*

*I was just telling you.*

*Okay Well did you text her back?*

*Yeah I asked her how she did it.*

*Nice. Well I'm going to bed.* I turned off my phone and laid down on my bed and Lexi asked me what was wrong and told her and she got mad because it shouldn't matter how she did it or anything. I agree and turn off the light and go to sleep.

When I wake up the next morning I have five messages from him.

*Really?*

*Fine be that way at least I told you.*

*I really don't know what your problem is with me talking to her but whatever.*

*Stop ignoring me.*

*Fine. I love you and I'm sorry.*

After I read them I put my phone down without replying. When I walk out of my room I hear his voice coming from the kitchen. I walk in and he looks up at me and I walk past him and get some breakfast and something to drink and sit down far from him. He looks at me like he's trying to ask me why I'm not sitting by him but I ignore him and eat my food. After I'm done I put my bowl in the sink and walk back to my room without saying anything and I'm surprised when he doesn't either. When I get half way to my room I hear him coming up behind me and I open the door and Lexi isn't in my bed so she must be in the bathroom. I sit on my bed and grab my phone and start scrolling through Facebook. He sits beside me and puts his hand on my thigh and looks up at me.

"Are you still mad at me?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

"You never answered my text messages. Why?"

"Because I turned my phone off and didn't turn it back on until this morning."

"Oh."

After a while he gets up and walks out the front door and leaves not saying anything and then he text me saying that we need a break. And I knew it was coming. I don't say anything back.

I noticed that he was still coming over not to see me but to see Korey and my heart would break. Just thinking about how he would go over there and I knew what they were doing. One night I seen them kiss right in front of me and I cried for hours it seemed like. But I still couldn't find a way of saying it was over and tell him I seen everything. I loved him too much.

One night Korey and I went to a friends house and we were drinking and partying when Shane texted me asking where I was at and I told him and asked him why and he said he wanted to talk to me and so I tell Korey that she needs to take me home and when I get there I seen Shane at the kitchen table talking to my mom and she looks up at me and asked me why I was back and I told her that I just didn't want to stay.

Shane and I walk back to my room  and he pushes me up against the wall and kisses me and says that the break was over. I smile at him and he walks to my bed and sits down and looks sad. And I sit by him and ask him what was wrong and he says that he was going crazy without talking to me for a week and I didn't notice it was a week already. When I looked at him with just a plain smile he asked me if I had fun at the party and I said yeah. And he looked at me and smiled and said I'm surprised your mom couldn't smell the alcohol I smelt it when you walked up to her. I hope she didn't I say with a worried look on my face and he asked what Korey was so mad about and told him it was because her boyfriend wasn't talking to her. He looks at me with this strange look on his face and says that he didn't know she had a boyfriend and I say yap she's been dating him for about two weeks now. He looks jealous. After he leaves I watch him as he pulls out of my drive way and doesn't stop at hers and I smile.