part 8.

That next weekend Shane texts me asking if it was okay if him and Tj could come over. I didn't think it was a very good idea since Lexi was over but she said it would be fine. So I asked my mom and she said it would be okay so I texted him back and said that it was okay and that Lexi was over too so she can keep Tj busy. He said that would be good and that he will see me in a bit.

Lexi and I started getting ready because we just got out of bed. We had to rush around so I just brushed my hair and put on a bit of make up and waited in the living room and Lexi was still getting ready.

I called to Lexi, and told her to get out of my room because they are here. She yells back saying she is almost done. I tell her that she better hurry cause they are here. When they get out of the car she steps out of my room.

" Just in time they just got out of the car."

" Good."

"You look pretty"

"Thanks."

They get to the door and I open it before they can even knock. Shane greets me with me a hello and a kiss. Which sends chills up my body. Tj says hey to Lexi, and it was quit for a moment, so I ask them what they want to do today. Everyone looked at me with this look like I'm crazy. Shane finally said after awhile that he didn't care, and Tj followed with him of course, and Lexi just said that it was up to me, so I just decided to go with the flow.

We went and played video games for awhile, and I actually went up against Shane and he was too busy trying to impress me that he lost or I'm just that good but he kept saying I was cheating so we kept doing rematches and finally on the fifth round he finally realized that I was actually good at that game. After we got done playing we gave it to Tj and Lexi to play and we sat on the bed and watched them play. Every once in awhile when he would look at me he would kiss me or he would just look me in the eyes. I loved every moment of it.

When Tj and Lexi got done playing we all went outside. My brothers asked Shane and Tj if they wanted to play basketball with them. Lexi and I sat back and watched them play, and of course they had to show off. When Shane would back up close to me I would wrap my arms around his waist and wouldn't let go. He would turn and look at me and kiss me.When he did I would let go. When they got done playing basketball we went over to the water hose and I turned it on and they all got something to drink and I took some of the water in my hands and threw it at Shane. He looked at me and gave me this look like oh hell no.

"I know you didn't just do that" Shane said in a playful mood

"oh but I did"

"I'm going to get you back"

"no your not"

"want to bet"

"I don't know" I said with a smile on my face as I bend over and get some more water and throw it on him.

"Babe, stop."

"Why"

"because I said." he said as he leans in and kisses me.

We head back to the house and we stand under my window at the end of my house were no one can see us and we start kissing and Tj and Lexi happens to walk up and see us and we didn't care we just keep going.

"excuse me for bothering you I know you two are busy with that but what are me and Lexi supposed to do? "

"Go shoot hoops" Shane says pulling away for a second then right back.

"alright then"

Shane put his arm above my head and I put my hands on the back of his neck and we spend a long time like that then finally he pulls away. I'm not wanting to stop but I know that we need air. We talk for a long time and laugh and he leans in and kisses me again and then he looks to the road and says.

"There goes Miley's dad."

I give him this look like really and I step out from his arm and walk off. He chases me and turns me around and asked me what's wrong.

"You know exactly why I walked off"

"okay I'm sorry I shouldn't have said anything about it"

"yeah you shouldn't have. You know how I feel about her. "

"I know but you shouldn't worry about her I'm your's not her's."

"I know"

"okay"

He steps towards me and wraps his arms around me and gives me a hug.

"I'm not going anywhere."

"I hope not I don't know what I would do without you."

We spent the rest of the day talking and laughing and kissing and when the day was over I was sad to see him leave. We kissed eachother bye and tell each other that we will see eachother soon.