Part 20.

It's been weeks since I have talked to Shane , and to be honest it doesn't seem to hurt me like it used to. Yeah, I see him and his girlfriend in the hallways but it doesn't bother me. Every once in awhile I'll pass both of them in the hallway and sometimes I pass just him.

It's new years eve now and I'm at Lexis staying the with her to watch the ball drop. I made a resolution that I wouldn't have anything to do with Shane anymore, and Lexi made a resolution to never have anything to do with Tj again. After we watched the ball drop we went to her room and decided to call a few people that we haven't talked to in awhile and I get ahold of one of my friends that I have known for five years.

After I decided not to have anything to do with Shane again I got to talking to my really close friend Brandon, and I forgot all about Shane until he text me one day while I was at my dads house.

My dad, my brothers,and I are driving around town when Shane texts me. We haven't spoken in forever and now he is texting me. He asked me how I was doing and how everything was going with my family. After we get done talking about that he asked me how my new years was and I told him everything I was going to tell him if he ever text me,

* my new years was good I decided that I'm going to leave last year in the past and look at this year and not worry about anyone else except for me and just focus on me. *

*that's a good idea. *

*yeah. *

After we talked I really didn't feel anything for him. I was proud that I really didn't want to have a conversation with him. Cause I knew that if I did that I would fall for it again. I was proud to say that I was moving on or so I thought I was...