Part 14.

It is now July 1st, and it's time to start fighting for what is mine. I decided to text him to see where it gets me.

*Hi*

*Hey*

*how are you?*

*I'm good. How are you? *

*I've been better. *

*yeah*

* look I'm sorry about last time.*

*it's fine I understand. I just couldn't come between you and Lexi.*

*Yeah I know.*

*okay. *

*okay well I'll go I just wanted to see how you are doing.*

*can we talk please.*

*yeah. *

* Okay. I just want to talk to you. *

*okay. *

*OK. *

* are you coming to the firework thing Wednesday night?*

*I don't know why*

*just wondering*

*okay*

* I think I'm going to Miley's house *

*oh okay. *

*yeah well I got to go ttyl*

*okay*

     I decided to wait to see if he text me anytime soon. Shane didn't text me for awhile and when he finally did I was talking to someone else. When I told  Shane he got jealous and didn't want to talk to me cause I was talking to another boy, and so  I told the boy that I couldnt talk to him anymore.  After I told the guy I told Shane that I wasn't talking to that guy anymore and He was glad.

On the fourth of July I asked Shane if he was going to come to church to watch the fireworks. And he said no.

"I had something special planned for us."

"A special kiss under the fireworks?"

"No you'll just have to find out."

" Yeah. Well I'm going to be with Miley so I gtg. "

I was hurt but then again I seen it coming. That night Lexi, Korey and I just watched the fireworks together. And it was honestly pretty nice just to hang out with them. I was happy. I just wanted to spend some time with him.

       Shane texted me a couple of days later saying that he missed me and wasn't over me and that it was a mistake getting back with Miley. I told him that I was never over him. But I didn't want to get hurt again. And he said he wouldn't. He didn't know what to do and neither did I. We talk everyday now and we talk like we are dating and he started coming back to church and he would want me to sit beside him so I would, and after church we would sit in the 3rd seat and kiss. One night when we were kissing he had his hand on my thigh and I had my hand on the back of his neck, and Shane started moving up and I didn't notice at first until he got to far up and I stopped him.

"What's wrong" he asked

"I want to wait before we do anything like that. "

"Okay, whatever you want"

"okay are you sure"

"yes I'm sure."

   When he gets off I felt like he was mad at me, but I wasn't going to let him do that if I wasn't ready to do that. I have never done that before so it's going take sometime to actually trust him.

     I'm relieved when he texts me as soon as he gets off. I make sure that it is still okay, and I'm glad when he tells me that  he can wait for me to be ready. I tell him that I would prefer that we were dating when we do it and not sneaking around. He agrees with me on that.

    Shane and I talk for a couple more days and he text me one day and asked me out, cause he got tired of Miley not talking him so he broke up with her and he told her that he wanted to be with me and not her. I said yes and that this time things better be different.