part 5.

~Weeks later~  
It's been weeks since I've talked to Shane, I can't stop thinking about him or what happened. I'm falling for him but I don't want to ruin everything. I call and ask Korey to come over so I can talk to her about it and ask her what I should do since she's more experienced with these kind of things.

"Maybe it wouldn't be such a big deal if the two of you do." says Korey.

"I don't know, I mean I really like him and really want to but I don't think that I'm going to be able to handle it."

"Yeah I know what you mean."

"Yeah, what would you do if you were in my shoes?"

" I don't know, but just really think about it before you make your decision."

"I have been. A lot here lately."

"When was the last time you talked to him?"

"About a week or two ago."

"Well has he tried talking to you since it happened?"

"Yeah, but I couldn't text back."

" You should try and talk it out with him"

"Do you think he would talk to me, I mean I haven't talked to him since it happened."

"You never know untill you try."

"Alright, I will tonight."

Korey and I spend the rest of the day talking about everything, I ask her how everything is going with her relationship and we talk about how school is ending next week.
School went by really fast. It's hard to believe that in a few days it's going to be summer. She asked me if I would want to stay the night so we could talk more and I said sure. It'll give me more time to think. So we get in the car and head to her house.

We get to Koreys house, we ask our parents if it would be alright if I could stay the night so that way she could help me out with the whole Shane thing. They say that it is okay, so I call and ask my mom if it is okay and she don't care. We hang out in her room the rest of the night and when we had nothing else to do she said...

"Now would be a good time to text Shane since we aren't doing anything."

"Alright, alright. Just so you'll stop bugging me about it."

I find my phone and text him.

*Hey, sorry I haven't been texting you back I've just been thinking about what happened.*

*Hey, it's alright. I have been to. A lot actually.*

*Really?*

* Yeah. Do you think we could talk about all of this in person?*

*Yeah.*

*Okay. See if your mom will come get me for church Sunday morning and we will talk then.*

*Alright.*

our conversation went better then I thought it was going to. I tell Korey everything and we can't decide if it is going to be a good talk or a bad talk, so we just decided to wait it out and see what happens.